Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie James Comments on Possibility of a WWE Return, Being Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Mickie James Comments on Possibility of a WWE Return, Being Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James Comments on Possibility of a WWE Return, Being Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame   Mickie James Comments on Possibility of a WWE Return, Being Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 5:24 pm

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/09/10/mickie-james-comments-on-possibility-of-a-wwe-return-being-inducted-into-wwe-hall-of-fame/

Quote :
In a Q&A on her official website, Knockouts Champion Mickie James was asked whether she would consider returning to the WWE in the future, and her thoughts on possibly being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame one day.

Mickie says that she wouldn’t rule out a return to WWE and that she never intended on leaving. She responded:

Quote :

I can’t say that I never will or would go back to the WWE. I honestly never intended on leaving until I retired. However we don’t choose our destiny. We just live it. I am very happy at TNA and am enjoying my time here for as long as it lasts. I’ve had a lot of opportunities to grow inside and out as a performer, artist, and a woman. One really never knows what tomorrow holds. That’s why you make the most of every moment. Good, bad, or indifferent, and own it like only you can.

On one day being inducted into the Hall of Fame, James says:

Quote :

To be inducted in to the Hall of Fame is a huge honor for any one person in this industry. It not only gives you credibility as the mark you made n the pages of history to the fans, but notoriety for the path you paved for everyone who followed in your footsteps.

Thoughts: Despite how her WWE run ended, and this probably goes for Melina too, I think there’ll always be a door left open for them to return to the WWE family. It probably won’t be as full time Divas, but perhaps sporadic appearances, promotional work etc. And I could certainly see both ladies in the Hall of Fame in the future.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Mickie James Comments on Possibility of a WWE Return, Being Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Comments on Possibility of a WWE Return, Being Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame   Mickie James Comments on Possibility of a WWE Return, Being Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 5:38 pm

I think that would be awesome for her to retire in wwe.

And the HOF would be great for her to be inducted into.
Back to top Go down

Mickie James Comments on Possibility of a WWE Return, Being Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1