Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home coming?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Home coming? Empty
PostHome coming?

my mom and i talked yesterday. She's been thinking about moving back home to new york. I guess i wouldn
't mind as long as i can graduate here and chiz. I do will miss my best friend, (she'll be so sad without me, vice/versa) But i wanna leave, i mean im so sick of florida, im sick of the kids at my school, i just wanna finish this year and leave. Florida we are all alone. New york i have a shit ton of relatives there, i mean, ny also has some of the best performing arts colleges/school in the world. I wanna be an actress and i mean its the big apple ya know. She wants to live in the city and or where i was born, Bronx. I wouldn't mind its easier, i mean trains and busses and shit. we dont drive (yet) and shit so its easier. If she can get a job there, then we;d move. But i will miss my friends that i do have here ive been in florida since i was in the 4th grade. spent my teen years here but.. i miss the snow, some family, i need a change. maybe guys would be better its like a fresh start, plsu i wanna stalk ncdc and vee Wink
I dunno, im torn in bewteen dunno
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Home coming? :: Comments

Paul Wyatt
Re: Home coming?
Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 7:21 pm by Paul Wyatt
LOL @ want to stalk Vee & I.

take a bow to the boogie down Bronx.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 7:33 pm by #WeWantTaryn
I always wanted to go to new york to go shop there and spend the weekend over there.It looks so cool to be on tv.I wanna go to times square!.
Venom
Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 9:37 pm by Venom
OH MY GOD YOU'RE GONNA LIVE NEAR ME. <3
REIGNBOW
Post Fri 16 Sep 2011, 10:03 pm by REIGNBOW
The more i think about the more i actually want to move, im just a little nurvous college, meeting people, but at the same time its a fresh start (i doubt anyone would remember me, except the peeps in the hood) so yeah.
OMG VEE, WE ARE SO GONNA HANG OUT.
then im go find NCD and tap that. :P
Post  by Sponsored content

Home coming?

Page 1 of 1