Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taylor Wilde interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Taylor Wilde interview Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Wilde interview   Taylor Wilde interview EmptyWed 21 Jan 2009, 9:57 pm

Credit: ugo.com

What do you remember as your big break?
Basically what I think of as my first big break was when I was invited to go down to Mexico. At that point I'd only wrestled in Canada and the United States and it was my first big opportunity to not just leave home for wrestling but to leave home in general. To be in another country where you don't speak the same language and it's all about being an athlete and perfecting your sport, that was the first time I felt like I got my first break. Becoming a TNA Knockout was when I knew I really made it.

What attracted you to the wrestling profession?
Wrestling has come a long, long way and it continues to grow for women. It used to be a side show at the circuses and it's been referred to as a lot of different things over the years but wrestling for women is a serious contact sport. There's always room to grow as an athlete and you're never done learning. I was enamored by the glamour and athleticism and the fact that the sky's the limit.

What does TNA offer that other promotions don't?

TNA has a completely different product than any other televised mainstream wrestling program in the world. What the Knockouts bring is diversity. Basically it's a clash of personalities. We have different sizes, different shapes, different ethnic backgrounds and we have all different styles of wrestling. What you see is chaos in the ring and, no offense to any other shows, we're not just another pretty face trying to prove that we can hold it and do a couple moves here and there. We're very serious and here to get the same recognition as the men one day.

Do you feel any responsibility to honor the women who came before you in the wrestling profession?
Absolutely! If it wasn't for them there would be no us! The greats like the Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young, those women who slugged it out with the men. Who were going on the road for no more than $10 and starving. The new generation of women like Trish Stratus who just keep pushing the bar, keep pushing the envelope and I can only hope that one day I can pave a path for the next generation.

What do you geek out for?
Actually I'm a really big nerd when it comes to academics. I have been studying Psychology at York University and I'm starting a diploma in Broadcast Journalism in September. I love to read and I really do feel that knowledge is power! You can never have enough education.

Is there anything you want to tell wrestling fans about yourself?
Basically I have a great passion for wrestling and there's so much to the wrestling world that the fans don't see. I pour my heart and soul out in every match and I can only be thankful enough for the fans that have supported me and followed my career. If there were no fans there would be no show. So thanks for all the support.

Who is your favorite wrestler of all time?
Oh geez I don't know if I can pick just one! Chris Jericho is one of my favorites because I figured if I could be put into a man's body that he would be one of the people I could model myself after and the man is hilarious. Rey Mysterio. I'm a huge fan of Lucha Libre. He's a small guy and he's always been the underdog and that's definitely been my style. Finally, the late, great Chris Benoit was an amazing person and an amazing wrestler. I was lucky enough to meet him and have him mentor me.
Back to top Go down
the one JWF wrestler
Recent Roster Addition
the one JWF wrestler

Male
Number of posts : 24
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Rey mysterio
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Wilde interview   Taylor Wilde interview EmptySun 25 Jan 2009, 4:21 pm

thanks for this. great interview smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theone1986
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Wilde interview   Taylor Wilde interview EmptySun 25 Jan 2009, 5:05 pm

yeah it is good to hear from them

a bit like rough cut
i love that section the only like filler in the show i like, im sick of interviews every five mins
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Wilde interview   Taylor Wilde interview EmptyTue 03 Feb 2009, 4:13 am

good interview!! smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Wilde interview   Taylor Wilde interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Taylor Wilde interview
Page 1 of 1