Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

81-Year-Old Crack Dealing Grandma In Mobile, Alabama Arrested Again!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

81-Year-Old Crack Dealing Grandma In Mobile, Alabama Arrested Again! Empty
PostSubject: 81-Year-Old Crack Dealing Grandma In Mobile, Alabama Arrested Again!   81-Year-Old Crack Dealing Grandma In Mobile, Alabama Arrested Again! EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 5:11 am

"An alleged 80-year-old crack dealer, has been busted once again and today LOCAL 15 News was the only news crew on scene as Prichard Police took Ola Mae Robinson into custody. "You don't sell crack cocaine?" Andrea Ramey asked. "Who? No! I don't have time for no crack cocaine," said Ola Mae. She claims she's no crack dealer. "Wish I was," she said, "Cause then I'd have money." But Prichard Police say she is getting plenty of money selling drugs in the neighborhood, and it's not her first arrest for doing so. Just this past June, she was picked up on possession and distribution charges. "Police say you haven't learned your lesson," said Ramey. "Learned me a lesson," Ola Mae responded. "Tell 'em they need to learn one." Today, police executed a search warrant in her Prichard home and once again, investigators say they found quite a bit of crack cocaine and pills. "How do you explain all the drugs in your house?" Andrea asked Ole Mae as she was being taken into custody. "It wasn't mine! Til they found me I was sitting up in my chair noddin!" explained the 80 year old. Prichard's Police Chief Jimmie Gardner says it's never easy to arrest an elderly person, "It's tough because for all of us, we look up to the elderly community to be smarter, wiser, and responsible but unfortunately, I think she has a long history and age hasn't made a difference," says Gardner. But age has made a difference for Ola Mae physically. "All I want to do is take my behind and sit it down somewhere," she said. And she will be able to in Metro Jail."

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhlxx51oVIkdj7g60o

81-Year-Old Crack Dealing Grandma In Mobile, Alabama Arrested Again! 115218
Back to top Go down

81-Year-Old Crack Dealing Grandma In Mobile, Alabama Arrested Again!
Page 1 of 1