Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diva Statistics

Go down 
+2
KTV-Time
X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 8:31 am

Beth Phoenix- x4

Eve- x2

Maryse- x2

Kelly Kelly- x1

Brie Bella- x1

Layla- x1

Alicia- x1

Natayla- x1

Beth is currently the "Trish Stratus" of this generation, where it doesn't seem like anyone can catch up to her anytime soon. Are Maryse's days over at reaching 3 championship runs? Who do you see as being able to topple Beth Phoenix's record? Where do you think they will end.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 8:36 am

Maryse, Alicia FOx and Eve Torres....DUHH!! They are like amazingly awesome......ttss shows what you know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 3:08 pm

no way is Maryse ever going to get to 3 title reigns. she'll be lucky if she gets a title shot for the rest of her career. Eve, Alicia, Kelly and even Kaitlyn have all worked hard and grown as wrestlers while Maryse hasn't even gotten back to the level she was at in 2008. she has a great character but that's all she is. the likes of Maxine and Aksana have gotten good in the ring as well as being good heels
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 4:54 pm

I think Maryse has a shot at getting to 3x Divas Champ but obviously it would happen next year if not in 2013.

I really hope Natalya, Alicia, and Layla get to 2-4 reigns before their careers are up.

Speaking of Layla I know it isn't official but I basically consider her at 1.5 considering her and McCool were co-Diva's champs but McCool was the official recognized champ for that reign.

As for people who I want to join the championship club I could see AJ and Naomi win it in 2 years+ I guess. I would like to see that at least.

I don't really know about Tamina, Kaitlyn, Nikki, Maxine, and Aksana. It might depend on if they really improve or last long enough that it's their turn..
And Rosa has [rightfully so] no chance. Diva Statistics 773246
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:56 pm

Kelly will get more title runs. Have no doubt of that.

Natalya had better get more.

Layla... When she's back, we'll see how good she is. Can she be over without Michelle?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 8:23 pm

I personally think Kelly and Eve are going to get a lot more runs...WWE clearly see them two as the future

Alicia is most likely a shoe in for another title reign at least.

Layla possibly aswell if they handle her come back well enough, but i dont see Layla being without Michelle will make her not be over, if anything it was the Lay part of the team that got them any reactions . When do u ever hear a Michelle chant? Cos i certainly heard a few Layla ones in there time together

Maryse i really don't see her even remaining in WWE for much longer...she has been totally irrelevant for a while...and unless they make a full fledged manager to perhaps challenge Vickie she wont be doing squat

speaking of Vickie I can certainly see her one day winning the title in a way like Stephanie McMahon did.

also people are forgetting Tamina...I mean sure even though she was one of WWEs top people to watch for this year...they seem to have fallen flat with her...but i can certainly see a lot of potential in her and before she is through i reckon a good few reigns for her

Bellas maybe Nikki gets her shine. Rosa no. Kaitlyn give her a few years same with AJ
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 9:19 pm

But if Alicia gets another reign, would the title change to Undefined Divas Championship? smile
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

The LL Father wrote:

speaking of Vickie I can certainly see her one day winning the title in a way like Stephanie McMahon did.

I want this to happen so bad!

Diva Statistics 128975 To my cougar Vickie the future Divas Champion!

It would be best that if or when [ Suspect] Kelly wins the belt next that Vickie could screw her out of it somehow. In a perfect world she would be in a real power role at the time [COO?] so it would be awesome.

Vickie to have it for a long time like Stephanie and drop it to someone really good who hopefully has not had it before or at least not for a long time.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 1:42 am

perceval wrote:

But if Alicia gets another reign, would the title change to Undefined Divas Championship? Diva Statistics 177715

LMFAO.

And Silva, all they have to do is have a face diva fued with Vickie and they will become over- Lita wasn't nearly as over as she was once she fued with Stephanie who was a major heat magnet like Vickie at the time. Look how over Beth became, Mickie was less stale reaction wise, Tiffany, even Kelly Kelly back in the day. Rosa Mendez would get Cena like reactions if she decked Vickie lmao...

As for Layla, I think the injury was the best thing for her. She would've just got lost in the shuffle at that point because they didn't know what they were doing. Even though Layla defeating McCool was a heat of the moment thing because of Michelle's departure, Layla went over cleanly on the top diva in the WWE, effectively retiring her and McCool passing on the torch. Layla even broke out of like 3 big boots and Faithbreaker.

Layla has something the majority of the divas lack- Charisma. She can draw fans in, and although her last promo was a little shaky, she proved she can get reactions, even though telling Michael Cole to shut up was an obvious fan reaction. Bringing her back as a fresh face could draw attention to her, like it did to Trish back in 2005- Fans would forget Layla was heel, and see her as a face and cheer, like what happened to Trish.

Give Layla a 7 min match with Beth and I guarentee she will amaze you.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:44 pm

this all depends though on how they handle her comeback. Trish was very big when she got injured anyway, and her comeback was a big save. I think this is how Layla needs to be brought back in, have Kelly get beaten down and then have Layla run in
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:48 am

Well tbh I never cared for Trish until her return and made me like her lol
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 10:37 pm

tbh i was only ever a fan of trish when she was a manager...although her heel run for that year was quite good to lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diva Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Statistics   Diva Statistics Empty

Back to top Go down

Diva Statistics
Page 1 of 1