Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drama makes me happy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Drama makes me happy. Empty
PostDrama makes me happy.

Drama class that is. I love acting, but in this class the kids are like me, we all get along, and they all love me and think im so funny and think i should have my own tv show smile they are so nice to me and its the one class i can actually be me , myself and not worry about being judged. I have my little clique in that class, stephanie, natasha, maya, keyla, peyton , they make me feel good aboout being myself, i get crazy an we love to booty pop on eachother , hehe. the dudes in the class arent jerks at all to me, we play games and we act, its the best class ever, its a shame i never did thjis my freshman-junior year. this class even got me a new bestie, stephanie <3 she's just like me, and we're both thick and proud, oh and there's a dude named forest and sinjin who both like thicker girls <3 this class, and these people get me through the day, they brighten my day and make me forget about all the bad things under the surface. I'm making friends, and stephanie is coming over tomorrow! we're gonna hang and stuff, this really excites me, i mean my social life died sophomore year, but is alive again. so yea drama make me happy smile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Drama makes me happy. :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: Drama makes me happy.
Post Sat 08 Oct 2011, 9:06 am by The Sexy Vixen
Glad you have that 1 class you love

Mine was AP Biology and Spanish 4. they were small classes (like only 10 of us) so it was like a club more than a class. We got special privileges and stuff.

-hugs-
Paul Wyatt
Post Sat 08 Oct 2011, 2:48 pm by Paul Wyatt
Great to hear. Nothing worse than being somewhere you really want to be.

A positive vibe always helps.
Post  by Sponsored content

Drama makes me happy.

Page 1 of 1