Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match

Go down 
+3
King Silva
Did You Miss Her?
perceval
7 posters
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match   Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:35 pm

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/10/10/mickie-james-reveals-that-vince-mcmahon-yelled-at-her-after-wrestlemania-match/

Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match Mickie-james-trish-stratus-300x231

Former WWE Diva and current TNA Knockout Mickie James has revealed that WWE boss Vince McMahon yelled at her after her debut WrestleMania match in 2006.

James, who had just won her first ever Women’s Championship from Trish Stratus, recalls how she returned backstage after the match and was greeted by an angry Vince. Why was Vince so angry? Because Mickie inserted her hand, rather provocatively, between Trish’s legs during the match.

Talking to The Sun, Mickie says:

Quote :

“I came back through the curtain and Vince was really mad. In the moment it had seemed amazing to me. I thought ‘Vince will love this’.

“‘Crass’ was the word I got. He didn’t like it at all. He told me ‘We’re going to have to go back and edit that out. Do you know how much time (this will take)?’

“This was my first Wrestlemania, my mum was in the audience, I’m freaking out already. I’m back through the curtain and I’m already in tears and an emotional mess. And I got yelled at.”

Mickie also reveals the origins of her ‘biggest fan’ storyline with Trish Stratus. (Interestingly, that storyline started six years ago today when Mickie made her WWE debut.) She reveals that she originally came up with the idea and had Lita in mind for the storyline, not Trish.

Quote :
“I wrote this storyline of a super crazed fan. I originally wrote it (with) Lita (in mind) because I knew Lita pretty well. I really didn’t know Trish.

“Then I heard that Vince had read this idea — I wrote like 18 weeks of TV — and he really liked it.

“Michael Hayes pulls me aside and says you need to go and talk to Vince. You need to remind him you wrote this.

“I went into his office and said ‘I heard you read the storyline that I wrote and that you liked it’ and he was, like, ‘yeah’. I said ‘I wrote this character and I know this will be great if you give it a shot, and nobody can play it like me.’

“He was like ‘That took a lot of guts, I really appreciate that.’ I left that day and sat in OVW for another six months!

“But then they called me and said ‘You’re going to debut at Raw’.

“I had no idea what I was going to do, and they started filling me in.

“It wasn’t the 18 weeks I’d written — I didn’t write lesbian tendencies or anything like that — but between Trish, myself, the writers, Vince and Stephanie it became this massive idea.”

Read more here.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3863468/Wrestlecast-with-Mickie-James.html

Thoughts: I have to agree with Vince. Watching that match, I thought that spot was crass. It is interesting to learn that Mickie initially had Lita in mind for the storyline. I wonder how that would have gone?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match   Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the way she grabbed her and then licked her fingers. I thought it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match   Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 5:32 pm

I agree with Tank; yes it was pretty 'bad' but I like bad sometimes and it was a very memorable moment.

As for Mickie and Lita doing the stalker storyline I think it could have worked if Lita never got injured but I am happy with the way it happened because Mickie/Trish had great matches/segments and poor Lita took forever to recover so there was no waiting on her [plus by then she was the top heel for the women].
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match   Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:14 pm

Yeah, plus how would they have accounted for Edge in the storyline?

Still, Mickie had better chemistry with Trish than she did with Lita. We remember the Lita-Mickie feud for everything that was going on around it (like Lita's classic promo), not the matches themselves. The most memorable thing in one of the matches was the bologna DX gave Mickie to hit Lita with. smile
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match   Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:22 pm

I know those matches were basically squash matches but I loved seeing Lita pick up dirty wins or in the shackles match lose giving Mickie a great win.

Plus Lita's DDTs to Mickie were always amazing!
yay
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match   Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:48 pm

That used to be my sig! Someone find it. I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match   Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 8:00 pm

I actually liked that, don't know why Vince got so mad about it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match   Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 8:25 pm

I can see where it would be a bit too crass. Ultimately it comes down to personal preference.

I really liked the Trish/Mickie storyline. Knowing how it worked out, it'd be weird to see Mickie/Lita.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match   Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:49 pm

The story line was great. Mickie was Miz awesome and Ron Simmons damn. Loved their match and the reaction from the fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match   Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickie James Reveals That Vince McMahon Yelled at Her After WrestleMania Match
Page 1 of 1