Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Avengers Teaser Trailer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

New Avengers Teaser Trailer! Empty
PostSubject: New Avengers Teaser Trailer!   New Avengers Teaser Trailer! EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 10:28 pm

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=32189

You've seen a few bits and pieces from The Avengers kicking about the internet in the last few weeks, what with new pictures being released and of course that sneak peek at the end of Captain America. But here's a fresh new teaser trailer that offers the best look yet at Marvel's superhero supergroup.

The story, of course, sees life on Earth threatened and Nick Fury putting a team together comprising pretty much every Marvel hero from the last few years: Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk (a new one) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner, briefly glimpsed in Thor). Their mission? Save everybody. So just another day, really.

You've seen a few bits and pieces from The Avengers kicking about the internet in the last few weeks, what with new pictures being released and of course that sneak peek at the end of Captain America. But here's a fresh new teaser trailer that offers the best look yet at Marvel's superhero supergroup.

The story, of course, sees life on Earth threatened and Nick Fury putting a team together comprising pretty much every Marvel hero from the last few years: Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk (a new one) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner, briefly glimpsed in Thor). Their mission? Save everybody. So just another day, really.

Judging by this trailer, the group doesn't coalesce straight away, with some tension between the glib Tony Stark and more serious Steve Rogers, but we're sure they'll all end up bosom buds.

The Avengers stars (deep breath) Robert Downey Jr, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson, Clark Gregg and Gwyneth Paltrow, and will hit screens in the UK on April 27 next year. Cannot wait.

http://bcove.me/wz817twp

----------------------

So what do you think?

Are you a fan of the superheroes in this movie?

Last edited by King Silva on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New Avengers Teaser Trailer!   New Avengers Teaser Trailer! EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 10:43 pm

I just tripled myself!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: New Avengers Teaser Trailer!   New Avengers Teaser Trailer! EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:00 pm

I thought it was great.

Should be an awesome movie.

I take it the villain is Loki from Thor?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Avengers Teaser Trailer!   New Avengers Teaser Trailer! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Avengers Teaser Trailer!
Page 1 of 1