Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this... Empty
PostSubject: SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this...   SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this... EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 5:33 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! this looks like sumtin gay on Nick with some cards added smh, I wish I could just somehow write my own TV show for this franchise, its dead, That thing on his eye looks like a freaking scouter from DBZ!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this...   SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this... EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 6:43 pm

Yeah I can't even watch that shit..

So stupid.

Yeah it had some stupid shit before but at least the duels and such were good [especially for me as a child].
Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much

PostSubject: Re: SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this...   SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this... EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 7:00 pm

Yup, I could hardly watch the last one (5 D's) I stopped after GX wasnt gonna get dubbed.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this...   SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this... EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 7:04 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! was never that hot anyway, but this shit just kills what little it had going for it. Whatever happened to the original Yu-Gi-Oh! did he die or something?? and where's Kaiba and his blue eyes white dragon? He used that damn card all the time.
Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male

PostSubject: Re: SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this...   SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this... EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 8:47 pm

LOL I hope you mean the show, because the card game is a phenomenon lol.

but no, You remember when Yugi (small one) hit puberty and got taller with the puzzle?

well he was an Egyptian pharaoh and he went back to his dimension. with the series finale' being 4 parts with a duel between Yugi(small) vs. Yugi(tall)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this...   SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this... Empty

Back to top Go down

SMH AND FML, This series used to me amazing now look at this...
Page 1 of 1