Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'

Go down 
+3
Did You Miss Her?
KTV-Time
King Silva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' Empty
PostSubject: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 5:54 pm

Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' 592866-zachary_quinto_large

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2011/10/16/zachary-quinto-comes-out-gay-man/

Though he’s been cagey about his sexuality in the past, Star Trek star Zachary Quinto refers to himself as “a gay man” in an interview with New York magazine about his new film Margin Call. While speaking about his recent Broadway stint in Angels in America, Quinto remarked, “As a gay man, it made me feel like there’s still so much work to be done, and there’s still so many things that need to be looked at and addressed.” Quinto will next be seen playing a gay interior designer on FX’s American Horror Story.

UPDATE: Quinto has written a blog entry on his official website about his decision to come out. He was inspired to do so after the highly publicized suicide of Jamey Rodemeyer.

when i found out that jamey rodemeyer killed himself – i felt deeply troubled. but when i found out that jamey rodemeyer had made an it gets better video only months before taking his own life – i felt indescribable despair. i also made an it gets better video last year – in the wake of the senseless and tragic gay teen suicides that were sweeping the nation at the time. but in light of jamey’s death – it became clear to me in an instant that living a gay life without publicly acknowledging it – is simply not enough to make any significant contribution to the immense work that lies ahead on the road to complete equality. our society needs to recognize the unstoppable momentum toward unequivocal civil equality for every gay lesbian bisexual and transgendered citizen of this country. gay kids need to stop killing themselves because they are made to feel worthless by cruel and relentless bullying. parents need to teach their children principles of respect and acceptance. we are witnessing an enormous shift of collective consciousness throughout the world. we are at the precipice of great transformation within our culture and government. i believe in the power of intention to change the landscape of our society – and it is my intention to live an authentic life of compassion and integrity and action. jamey rodemeyer’s life changed mine. and while his death only makes me wish that i had done this sooner – i am eternally grateful to him for being the catalyst for change within me. now i can only hope to serve as the same catalyst for even one other person in this world. that – i believe – is all that we can ask of ourselves and of each other.

------------------------------
Anyone a fan of his?

Anyone surprised?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 6:02 pm

Now Tank will be stalking this bastard 26 hours a day.....yes i said 26
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 6:04 pm

*starts speaking in tongue*
gjkfslgkjvkclxvjkfjgskjfkvj,cjfaskfjkadsljfklasdjfkldsajfkljksafljdaskl;jfkldsajgfbvvnmcvx,viorgjkfvkusi I dhsjkalfjdksfamckxlzjvfid;sajfck,xmzckl;dsj CANfjdsklf;jasklfmdsackds;afikl;jdkaNOTdjsak;fjkdas;fkdasmckl;adsBELIEVEjsaklf;dsajkfjdaklfjdTHIS!JDASKLFJADSKLJFKD;SAL

He lives in New York, right?????

*starts packing bags!*

BYE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 6:06 pm

LOL Tank I would have posted this anyways but I posted it right away for you..

So enjoy. yay
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 6:13 pm

This is too much for me to handle right now......I JUST CAN'T! I NEED TO BECOME FAMOUS! IT'S A MUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohh and Kevin I'm up to 72 hours a day!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 11:20 pm

LOL I was about to "isn't that Sylar?"

Damn, dude... squeezing three days into one? stalker
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 11:28 pm

Mr. Tank Quinto wrote:
gjkfslgkjvkclxvjkfjgskjfkvj,cjfaskfjkadsljfklasdjfkldsajfkljksafljdaskl;jfkldsajgfbvvnmcvx,viorgjkfvkusi I dhsjkalfjdksfamckxlzjvfid;sajfck,xmzckl;dsj CANfjdsklf;jasklfmdsackds;afikl;jdkaNOTdjsak;fjkdas;fkdasmckl;adsBELIEVEjsaklf;dsajkfjdaklfjdTHIS!JDASKLFJADSKLJFKD;SAL

*starts packing bags!*

BYE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait!!!

did you pack the handcuffs hunny bunny? and the honey? the whipped cream...

hmmm anything else i'm forgetting?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 11:32 pm

A whip
A gag
Blindfolds
Lube
Condoms.
Feathers.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 11:34 pm

Tank is lucky i dont mind sharing him. smile
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 11:57 pm

Congratulations to Mr. Quinto. It is a big relief to be able to be yourself.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:44 am

WALKING DEAD wrote:
LOL I was about to "isn't that Sylar?"

Damn, dude... squeezing three days into one? stalker

hells yeah! I does it big for him!

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Mr. Tank Quinto wrote:

*starts packing bags!*

wait!!!

did you pack the handcuffs hunny bunny? and the honey? the whipped cream...

hmmm anything else i'm forgetting?

Now u of all people should know that I keep handcuffs and honey on me!!

WALKING DEAD wrote:
A whip
A gag
Blindfolds
Lube
Condoms.
Feathers.

LMAO

Condoms? Condoms?!?!?! We ain't using no got damn condoms!!!!!!!!! We are getting naked, locking ourselves in a room and I don't know how or where the baby is coming out from, but we ain't leaving until one of us is pregnant! I'm hitting the Tank Topper on that ass tonight!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 11:37 am

dont break him, Tank
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 11:53 am

The only thing I plan on breaking is the bed! The neighbors will must certainly know my name!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 3:16 pm

Ok, Trigga...
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 12:34 am

Tank has me dying over here! hilarious

But seriously Tank, I suggest he start off in the Sauna when seducing Zachary; but be warned, jealous bitches will start hating and walk out.

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:35 am

There is no way I would have been able to preform that scene with him. My hands would have been all in his towel, and things would have gotten x-rated quickly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'   Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man' Empty

Back to top Go down

Zachary Quinto Comes Out as 'a Gay Man'
Page 1 of 1