Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11

Go down 
+5
WarGreymon77
Paul Wyatt
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
The Sexy Vixen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 Empty
PostSubject: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:07 pm

Maddie Rayne & Gail Kim vs Miss T & Tara for the KOs tag gold.

Should be a good match, imo.
--

i hope we see some Velvet tonight. sad
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:25 pm

I'm REALLY looking forward to this match. smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:25 pm

holy fucking shit i LOVED that spear by Miss T. It looked great!!!

due to the distraction, Gail hits Tara with the Eat Dafeat and Maddie gets the cover and the win. new tag champs.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:27 pm

Awesome.

Can't wait for some good pictures.

I need another new sig [Mia FTW!].. TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 888630
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 1:02 am

Wow TNA JUST WOW.Gail Kim can just get off my tv Im sick of her.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 5:44 am

Where the fuck is the match at I can't find it anywhere online?! TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 9121
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 5:56 am

DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:
Wow TNA JUST WOW.Gail Kim can just get off my tv Im sick of her.

how can you be sick of her? this is the first time she;s ever done something in like 2 years? she was completely irrelevant in WWE so idk how you can be sick of her at this point lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 4:45 pm

I liked the match. Brooke continues improving so kudos to her.

Though this new "TNT" nickname is kinda generic, I like it.

My only problem was how Tara sold Gail's finisher. Grab your arm or head bc it makes the move look weak when you just drop like Tara did.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 8:33 pm

Yeah Tara doesn't sell the Eat Defeat that well after seeing her take it twice. :-/

Still the match was pretty good.

I liked seeing the Widow's Peak and an Eat Defeat so that was cool.

While Gail/Madison probably should have won a month from now I am still pretty happy considering Gail is one of my favorites still wrestling and for a while it was sad how Madison was the longest reigning KO champ and then she is a jobber..

I noticed Karen was only really celebrating with Gail I guess she loves Gail more or something because before she was all over Madison. I would think they would break up later on so that feud could be great to see.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 9:09 pm

Do you really want me explain why I hate gail?.I guess its OK for gail to bury tara its OK to give her a belt after being there for 2 weeks.I dont care how long she hasent had a title she dosent deserve shit right now.I would not even sign her back if it was up to me.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 9:43 pm

King Silva wrote:
Yeah Tara doesn't sell the Eat Defeat that well after seeing her take it twice. :-/

Still the match was pretty good.

I liked seeing the Widow's Peak and an Eat Defeat so that was cool.

While Gail/Madison probably should have won a month from now I am still pretty happy considering Gail is one of my favorites still wrestling and for a while it was sad how Madison was the longest reigning KO champ and then she is a jobber..

I noticed Karen was only really celebrating with Gail I guess she loves Gail more or something because before she was all over Madison. I would think they would break up later on so that feud could be great to see.

I didn't notice that. We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 10:02 pm

DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:
Do you really want me explain why I hate gail?.I guess its OK for gail to bury tara its OK to give her a belt after being there for 2 weeks.I dont care how long she hasent had a title she dosent deserve shit right now.I would not even sign her back if it was up to me.

I agree that burying Tara was a bad move.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 10:04 pm

While I am hesitant to say that Gail deserves a title right now, I think she is a good person for the KO division. She has incredible talent. I think if she and Madison get a decent run with the tag belts, it'll help the prestige of the belts.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 10:12 pm

DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:

she's a talented wrestler and helped build that KOs division and make it something worth watching. So she more than deserves another nice run in TNA. It's not like she's Kelly Kelly. that bitch needs to fuck right off and go back to peeing in hotel sinks.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 10:18 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
DrizzyDrakeFan wrote:

she's a talented wrestler and helped build that KOs division and make it something worth watching. So she more than deserves another nice run in TNA. It's not like she's Kelly Kelly. that bitch needs to fuck right off and go back to peeing in hotel sinks.

LMAO of Vix!

That or trying to take off a bra [maybe she'll be able to do it this time...]. TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 115218
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm

I personally thing Gail should've been where Kelly is right now. but i'm happy she's shining in TNA. burying Tara was not the best way to go about it but atleast it's not some noob like Kelly burying Tara. It's Gail Kim. atleast that makes it somewhat believable.

Gail cant win the KOs title now though...she just cant.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 1:10 am

she will, as if velvet is going over gail the way shes been built up.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 2:07 am

^ I can see Velvet getting a surprise roll up and or Gail's cheating leading to her losing in the end.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 12:09 pm

King Silva wrote:
^ I can see Velvet getting a surprise roll up and or Gail's cheating leading to her losing in the end.

exactly what i was thinking.

i still think they are building this up so that we get Karen vs Velvet and Karen wins the title from Velvet.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 2:27 pm

I thought the match was pretty average, not bad but not great either. Gails good in her new role but if she wins the KO title as well as the tag titles, for me it's too much too soon. I dislike a wrestler returning and straightaway and getting too big a push. For me I'd love to see Traci Brooks rebel and go up against Gail as two KO originals. Throw Jackie in the mix as well.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 2:41 pm

Traci needs to do something. I'm not feeling how she's being used right now. Not because I'm a big fan or anything, but this is too similar to the story line she was involved in three or four years ago with Bobby Roode.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 5:25 pm

she shouldn't have been given the title this soon. what does that say about the Knockouts division when they just hand someone a belt after they've only been back for two weeks? it's the same as Melina winning the Divas' title when she's only been back on TV three weeks. it's probably not Gail's fault but they should take the time to actually develop this feud. i mean Gail is already challenging for the singles title. making this a non title match would have been much better. though knowing TNA's epileptic booking TNT will probably win them back next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11   TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA KOs Discussion 11-3-11
Page 1 of 1