Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent Hill 2 Movie Cast Expands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Silent Hill 2 Movie Cast Expands Empty
PostSubject: Silent Hill 2 Movie Cast Expands   Silent Hill 2 Movie Cast Expands EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 3:53 am

We haven’t had an update on Michael J. Bassett’s Silent Hill: Revelation 3D in quite some time and I think its well over-due, so, how about some casting news?

Well, according to Micahel J. Bassett’s blog, he has confirmed that the character actor Martin Donovan is cast as Douglas Cartland. Apparently he has been on-board for months and this is what Bassett said about the situation;

“What’s weird is that people seem to think this has been kept a secret for these past months. It really hasn’t. It’s just information that never made it out into the public forums. I’m surprised someone hasn’t figured it out already. Hell, people were sneaking onto the set. Taking pictures. Even stealing props. I assumed someone would have got a call sheet and seen his name. It never happened. I figured I’d share it now because there’s just been a little uptick in people asking this question.”

Donovan joins the previously announced cast of Adelaide Clemens, Kit Harington, Radha Mitchell, Sean Bean, Deborah Kara Unger, Carrie-Ann Moss, Malcolm McDowell and Heather Marks.

Synopsis: “Heather Mason and her father have been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she doesn’t fully understand, Now on the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she’s not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her forever.”
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 2 Movie Cast Expands   Silent Hill 2 Movie Cast Expands EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 12:14 pm

When does this come out?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 2 Movie Cast Expands   Silent Hill 2 Movie Cast Expands EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 6:33 pm

sometime next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill 2 Movie Cast Expands   Silent Hill 2 Movie Cast Expands Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill 2 Movie Cast Expands
Page 1 of 1