Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How TNA can make the Television Championship relevant again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

How TNA can make the Television Championship relevant again Empty
PostSubject: How TNA can make the Television Championship relevant again   How TNA can make the Television Championship relevant again EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 5:15 pm

After watching the TV title match at the PPV sunday, its finally hit me...the Television title is so fucking irrelevant its not even funny. Eric Young had it for what, 6 months? and only defended it twice on tv against Robbie E, who is the biggest piece of utter garbage known to mankind. I remember when Abyss beat Douglas Williams for it, then defended it ZERO TIMES, before he was written off tv and the belt was just given to EY. The last time the belt was even noticeable is when AJ Styles had it, and it was known as the Legends Championship. But it brings me to my point...give the belt to RVD, seriously. He can give that belt the credibility it actually deserves. He can have feuds with Daniels, Austin Aries, Kid Kash, Crimson..the list can go on and on. But dont give him the belt and then have him lose it a month later, thats what WWE did with his IC title reigns and IMO they werent anything special.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

How TNA can make the Television Championship relevant again Empty
PostSubject: Re: How TNA can make the Television Championship relevant again   How TNA can make the Television Championship relevant again EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 1:30 am

i agree
Back to top Go down

How TNA can make the Television Championship relevant again
Page 1 of 1