Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trish Stratus News -- 'da kink in my hair press release and more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TracyWilson
Opener
TracyWilson

Female
Number of posts : 133
Job/hobbies : Currently: Pharmacy Tech soon to be Pharmacist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H
Favorite WWE Diva : former: Trish Stratus current: Beth
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Trish Stratus News -- 'da kink in my hair press release and more Empty
PostSubject: Trish Stratus News -- 'da kink in my hair press release and more   Trish Stratus News -- 'da kink in my hair press release and more EmptyWed 28 Jan 2009, 11:49 pm

All you Trisha-maniacs (Like myself). Here is some really recent news about Trish Stratus and her upcoming TV series appearance (1 appearance only) on the Canadian hit TV series 'da Kink in my Hair'.

Press Release: Gemini Award-Winning Series 'da Kink in my Hair Returns Thursday, February 12 - 9:30pm ET/PT on Global--TORONTO, Jan. 28 /CNW/ - Gossip, advice and deep conditioning? Hair care has never been more entertaining.... 'da Kink in my Hair is back for another star-studded season on Global.

Beginning on Thursday, February 12 - 9:30pm ET/PT, the 2008 Gemini award-winning series returns with 13 half-hour episodes.

"'da Kink in my Hair is a true gem amongst our line-up of Original Programming," said Christine Shipton, SVP of Drama and Factual Content, Canwest Broadcasting. "With its authentic humour and talented cast, this series has struck a chord with our audiences and we're excited to offer up a second helping of Canada's favourite home-grown comedy."

The story continues as new and old characters congregate at Letty's salon, to share laughs and joys, exchange dreams while washing away their worries. This season, Novelette (Ordena Stephens-Thompson) tries to untangle the webs in her personal life while taking care of her family and running her busy salon. After a stint at a competing shop, her sister Joy (Trey Anthony) returns and tries to find her own place within the salon while Starr (Ngozi Paul) continues to surprise her co-workers with her naivety and goody two-shoes attitude. There is also a new man in town, Malik (Eli Goree), the sexy and rugged grandson of Letty's mentor, Pops (Ardon Bess). Now a year older, Letty's son Dre (introducing Daniel J. Gordon, "Nurse Fighter Boy") has new friends, loves and more growing pains.

Featuring special guest appearances from notable talent including award-winning actress Vivica A. Fox, WWE alumnus Trish Stratus, comedians Shaun Majumder and Jessica Holmes, soulful songstress Kreesha Turner and Juno-nominee, Divine Brown.

'da Kink in my Hair is a Barna-Alper, trey anthony, Ngozika, Defiant Entertainment production and is executive produced by trey anthony, Ngozi Paul, Laszlo Barna, Damion Nurse and Shernold Edwards. Karen King-Chigbo is Production Executive and Christine Shipton is Senior Vice President, Drama and Factual Content for Canwest Broadcasting. Based on the original play 'da Kink in my Hair by trey anthony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

'da Kink in my Hair Episode 201 Preview Guest Starring Trish Stratus
--Episode 201 “Everything In Its Right Place”

Airdate: TBA

Logline: With a new man in her life, Letty is finding it hard to balance motherhood, the shop and her clients – she needs Joy back!

Synopsis:
With a new man in her life, Letty is finding it hard to balance motherhood, the shop and her clients – especially without Joy and Nigel around. Over at Claudette’s, Joy tries to change herself in order to fit in to the cold, sterile environment. Her Joy“ness” is hard to quash, especially in the presence of Trish Stratus, former wrestler turned media mogul. Meanwhile, left to run the shop, well-intentioned Starr tries to change the rules and finds she is alienating the whole of Letty’s clientele.

In the mirror story, Nina, an overweight client, is the victim of weight discrimination at work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.100stratusfied.org

Trish Stratus News -- 'da kink in my hair press release and more
Page 1 of 1