Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foster the People On MTV Censoring Their Hit Single.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Foster the People On MTV Censoring Their Hit Single. Empty
PostSubject: Foster the People On MTV Censoring Their Hit Single.   Foster the People On MTV Censoring Their Hit Single. EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 4:55 am

*I don't know why the video isn't showing up so if you want to see it just click the link.

http://www.rollingstone.com/videos/new-and-hot/foster-the-people-on-mtv-censoring-their-hit-single-20111007#ooid=tteGl2MjqtLIZmtWRBt2YCrP9WA6riF3

Rolling Stone editor Doree Shafrir sat down with Foster the People recently to chat about their sudden rise to fame, plans for their second record and MTV censoring their hit single "Pumped Up Kicks," which has dark lyrics about gun violence. "I think MTV is scared of an alternative band that has a sound like this. I think the sound is deceiving," says frontman Mark Foster. "You've got reality shows which are all about teenagers getting pregnant and you've got Jersey Shore, where a girl gets punched in the face and they show the clip over and over and over as a teaser to watch the show. It's like, oh, OK, domestic violence is fine but, like, talking about something like family values and teen isolation and bullying is not."

Back to top Go down

Foster the People On MTV Censoring Their Hit Single.
Page 1 of 1