Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The WWE_Creative Twitter Feed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

The WWE_Creative Twitter Feed Empty
PostSubject: The WWE_Creative Twitter Feed   The WWE_Creative Twitter Feed EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:33 am

I dont know how legit this is, but its pretty hilarious. Ill post some tweets in here and the link.

http://twitter.com/#!/WWE_Creative

We'll start with December's

We're sure deep down @JohnCena cries about booing fans while he sleeps on a pile of money with many beautiful women #Kayfabe
1 Dec

We found time for Tyler Reks on TV but not @BrodusClay . Yeah, that makes sense #Kayfabe
1 Dec

Clearly the RAW ratings are evidence of the fact that people are holding out until Triple H returns. Message received. #Kayfabe
1 Dec

The only thing better than the mystery and intrigue surrounding the cryptic videos is the letdown when folks see it's just Taker #Kayfabe
1 Dec

We write a great show every week...before rewrites #Kayfabe
1 Dec

The Vince McMahon Guide to Twitter: because something's only cool when it becomes mainstream #Merch
2 Dec

In time for Christmas, it's the Diva Ornament Holder. A nice place to rest your jingle balls #Merch
2 Dec

The new Steve Austin DVD is your first chance to hear his story in his words, unless you worked as a court reporter #Merch
2 Dec

We're running out of stuff to stick @ZackRyder 's face on, which is a problem we never thought we'd run into #Merch
2 Dec

On the plus side, our lowest PPV buys still eclipse everyone else's #TNAwful
3 Dec

In spite of wishing people BEST of luck in their future endeavors, they still wind up in #TNAwful
3 Dec

TNA does have good booking. Then again, it's hard to screw up booking a flight to Orlando twice a month #TNAwful
3 Dec

Some feel Jeff Hardy hasn't wrestled enough on TNA, while others feel he should have chosen another profession entirely #TNAwful
14 hours ago
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The WWE_Creative Twitter Feed   The WWE_Creative Twitter Feed EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 2:33 am

So Taker is a pedo now?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The WWE_Creative Twitter Feed   The WWE_Creative Twitter Feed EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 11:58 am

Some are kinda funny. I don't believe that's a legit account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The WWE_Creative Twitter Feed   The WWE_Creative Twitter Feed Empty

Back to top Go down

The WWE_Creative Twitter Feed
Page 1 of 1