Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve Austin Says He Is 95% Certain Tough Enough Will Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Steve Austin Says He Is 95% Certain Tough Enough Will Return Empty
PostSubject: Steve Austin Says He Is 95% Certain Tough Enough Will Return   Steve Austin Says He Is 95% Certain Tough Enough Will Return EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 5:10 pm

In this month's edition of the free online magazine, 'The Wrestling Press,' WWE legend "Stone Cold" Steve Austin discusses his acting career and his ideal opponent if he returned to WWE.

Here’s what he had to say:

On wrestling CM Punk: "So yeah I hear the stories, if the stars aligned and all things worked out to benefit us all I’d say that he is the guy I’d pick to face. I could get another match out of this carcass of mine sure.”

On filming a comedy: “Comedy, no one has asked really, I have a script in progress, kind of a spoof of the action genre and I do want to do that.”

On his new DVD: “Looking back like that lets you see things you would change if you could go back. Early in my career I was in Ric Flair mode… I was really treading water for a time.”

On Tough Enough 2: “I hear there will be a second series, I’d say there’s a 95% chance of it right now. I really did enjoy doing it.”

TWP also has interviews with TNA Champ Bobby Roode and Japanese sensation Dick Togo. As well as many other original features, such as; Survivor Series, the forgotten PPV – Home Town Pride (how lack of territories have killed the fans passion) – Star Ratings debate – Super Dragon returns to PWG – The Impact of DG:UK – First ever SMASH champion (Exclusive!) – and much, much more.

You can read the flash version directly at http://tinyurl.com/cxk7wzn

OR download the PDF at http://tinyurl.com/5tkju5j
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Steve Austin Says He Is 95% Certain Tough Enough Will Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin Says He Is 95% Certain Tough Enough Will Return   Steve Austin Says He Is 95% Certain Tough Enough Will Return EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 1:48 am

hopefully it comes back soon, I liked the show.
Back to top Go down

Steve Austin Says He Is 95% Certain Tough Enough Will Return
Page 1 of 1