Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a great idea for a DoD split segment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

a great idea for a DoD split segment Empty
PostSubject: a great idea for a DoD split segment   a great idea for a DoD split segment EmptyFri 09 Dec 2011, 7:25 pm

i just thought up of a cool segment i'd really like to see WWE try when they split Beth and Natalya up, turning Beth face. it will come after some kind of tag team match or maybe a title match with Beth retaining or winning. after the match she attacks whoever her opponent is and says "it's cry time" but then Layla runs down and attacks Beth. eventually the other face divas make their way down to the ring and throw Natalya out. Beth is left crouching down and AJ hits her with a Shining Wizard. Alicia then gets her with the scissors kick, she feeds into the corner and Kelly gives her a handspring elbow. Eve then finishes it off with a moonsault. Layla then gets on the mic and says "I don't know about all of you but I'd love to hear the Glamazon cry". she then locks Beth in the Pin Up Strong submission hold. the rest of the divas chant at her to cry and they hold the mic to her face. Beth screams for Natalya to help her but Natalya walks away and leaves her there. WWE would probably never do something that graphic but you never know
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

a great idea for a DoD split segment Empty
PostSubject: Re: a great idea for a DoD split segment   a great idea for a DoD split segment EmptySat 10 Dec 2011, 1:18 pm

that does sound like a pretty kick ass idea. I could see it tbh...a case of all the faces surrounding the two in the middle and Nattie just runs off and leaves Beth
Back to top Go down

a great idea for a DoD split segment
Page 1 of 1