Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA! Empty
PostSubject: Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA!   Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA! EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 6:38 pm

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhie7z1aX4ra4oLQF9

Spoiler:

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA!   Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA! EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 6:48 pm

Why are they discussing they're burning pussies in front of EVERYONE?!!?!? That shit nasty!!!! And how she gonna yell, "Get Off Me." During a fight?!?!? BITCH! IT'S A FIGHT! Y'ALL SUPPOSE TO BE ON EACH OTHER.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA!   Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA! EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 7:08 pm

^ LOL.

I know right?

Have some respect.

But lol at your comment about that girl telling the other to get off her.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA!   Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA! EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 10:04 pm

These brawls are really fun to watch.....I just wish people would do a better job recording it. Half the action is off of the screen.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA!   Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA! EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 2:53 am

Yeah people need to pay more attention to getting a good video.

Most are decent but this could have been better if the camera person did their job more and the people in the crowd did not come up to the camera..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA!   Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitch You Burned Him And He Burned Me: 2 Girls Fight Over Who Spread An STD In Boston, MA!
Page 1 of 1