Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm! Empty
PostSubject: Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm!   Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm! EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 6:41 pm

Do You Want To Get Up Again? Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhWw7GWc30bE91RzHW

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm!   Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm! EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 6:53 pm

Damn! White Boy was NOT playing! What kind of shirt was it??? Was it really worth that ass whooping? Had that coon LEAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm!   Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm! EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 7:44 pm

^ LOL

Yeah this fight was crazy.

That white guy was not playing about that thief stealing his shirt!

More reasons why I would never want a roommate.

I mean sometimes it can go well but times like this make it seem bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm!   Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm!
Page 1 of 1