Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating

Go down 
+2
Dead
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating Empty
PostSubject: Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating   Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 1:57 am

Zack Ryder being placed in a romance storyline with Eve Torres and away from the main event scene stems from the staggeringly low quarter hour rating for last week's RAW SuperShow main event, which saw Long Island Iced-Z, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan stand tall against The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and Dolph Ziggler.

The main event garnered a 2.67 cable rating (2.55 for the first half of the bout), which was the lowest-rated main event on Raw in 2011 and possibly the lowest since Dec. 8, 1997 for a non-holiday show in its regular time slot. The overrun gained 59,000 viewers, which is considered terrible.

The Ryder/Torres storyline is slated to continue for at least a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating   Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 2:09 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating   Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 2:23 am

lol at them blaming superstars when they dont put any effort into their main events anymore
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating   Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 2:55 am

WTF why are they blaming this low rating entirely on Ryder?

From what I remember, most people who talked about the day after TLC Raw's opening segment and main event enjoyed it [as did I] so while it sucks the rating was not great I don't think the WWE should completely depush Ryder.

I do have to say that I am looking forward to him and Eve having a storyline together.

I already want her to turn heel on him around WM time [sorta like Trish at WM XX]. I think it would be a cool moment I just don't know who she would side with..
scratch
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating   Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 3:32 am

Id rather that not happen
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating   Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 12:13 pm

Why is CM Punk and Zack Ryder getting blamed, yet Miz and Alberto aren't? As good as Alberto is, people don't pay to see him, he isn't must see- he is honestly boring as a personality and people aren't attracted to that.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating   Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 1:07 pm

Because all the kiddies want is John Cena, John Cena, John Cena, and its disgusting. Also, Del Rio is 10x better personality wise than Cena or other boring schmucks like Orton
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating   Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011, 1:14 pm

there problem is they pushed so much towards one market with independent wrestling fans and they never do anything orginal to allow heels to win. If Miz and Del Rio and them would actually win titles and get pushed again it would be worth watching. I ain't gonna turn in to watch the same matches over and over expect a different outcome from them.

Rating wise they don't get Steelers vs 49ers were on who are both great teams this year and all the playoff pushes that draw both big fan bases. Add that football is america's favorite past time and as a fan of the ravens who was effected by the outcome of the game you watched. I mean I flipped to wrestling during the commercials. they had lighting problems during the game so it didn't kickoff till 9 and was delayed two times that game cause transformer went out so it went on past Raw.

Ryder I don't blame but wwe needs to get you can't have Punk and Daniel Bryan Champion at the same time because a lot of casual fans dislike the Independent scene. Just like Cena being the Heel storyline is gonna fail worse then shawn and hogan when he lost his smile. They are gonna make R-Truth become face Vince wants him too because he feels they lack faces behind Punk and Cena. Cena will be a face again after wrestlemania which means another pointless heel turn because of The Rock. To a loaded Heel group of Wrestler and lack of faces. Plus the Big Show talks of going heel this championship group at the top is weak cause it seems like it's gonna drain talent of faces and load them with heels. When we got Chris Jericho who is supposedly returning to face Punk at wrestlemania to clutter up some more heels and we don't get any new stars made it's just the same ones with heels and face turns over and over again. I expect Daniel Bryan title run to fail and be over before or at wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
A-miller
Opener
A-miller

Male
Number of posts : 152
Favorite WWE Diva :
1) Trish Stratus *Of All Time!*
2) Eve Torres
3) Melina
4) Maryse
5) Michelle McCool
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating   Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating EmptySun 01 Jan 2012, 12:10 am

I would love if Eve turned heel on Ryder at Mania.! would finally give her character some dimension. And everybody loves a good bad girl.! ;] hopefully she could then beat Kelly Kelly's undeserving ass for taking her shine...
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating   Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating EmptySun 01 Jan 2012, 12:42 am

King Silva wrote:
WTF why are they blaming this low rating entirely on Ryder?

Rated X Aussie wrote:
lol at them blaming superstars when they dont put any effort into their main events anymore

My reaction exactly. I think they're still just pissed because he got himself over without Creative's help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating   Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating Empty

Back to top Go down

Zack Ryder Reportedly Demoted Due To Low Rating
Page 1 of 1