Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories?   Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories? EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 6:46 pm

What are some of your past moments and or memories from any past Royal Rumble event? It can be anything, from a main feud, a match, to the 30 man Royal Rumble match itself.

Note: My podcast will be doing a Royal Rumble themed episode this week, and i will be sure to include some of your responses on the show, so lets see what you can remember!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories?   Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories? EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 7:28 pm

Ric Flair wins the world title by winning the royal rumble.

Shawn Michaels winning the royal rumble by hangin on the rope and pulling himself back over to elminate the bulldog.

Bret and Lex Luger the double elmination cause I loved that wrestlemania event that it set up.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories?   Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories? EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 9:44 pm

*HHH/Cactus Jack for the WWF Title at Royal Rumble 2000. Amazing match!

[Not a favorite but it was infamous] *Mae Young exposing her 'puppies' at RR 2000 in that bikini contest.. Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories? 115218

*Kurt Angle/HHH for the WWF Title at Royal Rumble 2001. It was another great match and I also liked Trish and Steph's involvement in the match.

*Gregory Helms winning the CW title from Kid Kash in a 6 pack challenge for the CW title that also included: Nunzio, Funaki, Paul London, and Jamie Noble. Lots of action.

*Royal Rumble 2008 had a set of good title matches imo: Edge beat Rey to retain the WHT and Orton defeated Jeff Hardy to retain the WWE title. Also I guess Cena's surprise appearance in the Rumble was memorable I just didn't care for him to win but oh well.

*Melina defeated Beth Phoenix to win the WWE Women's Title at the RR in 2009. The match was pretty good [could have been better] but in terms of women's matches at the Rumble it has to be considered the best since there have only been a handful..

*During the Royal Rumble in 2010 Beth became the second woman to compete and she ended up eliminating The Great Khali!

*Edge/Dolph facing off in a WHT match at 2011's Royal Rumble. Nice match.

*During the 2011 Royal Rumble the part that stood out for me the most was when John Morrison leaped off the outside of the ring and hung onto the barricade. He then successfully walked back into the ring without stepping on the mat and being eliminated. Awesome moment!

So yeah that is my list. Wikipedia for the assist in recalling my memory. :P
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories?   Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories? EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 11:02 pm

I have quite a few since the Royal Rumble is my all time favourite

anything Kane related (it is very sad this man has still to win one)...notably his total dominance in the 2001 Royal Rumble.

Chyna and Beth entering the Rumble, being a big fan of both Diva's it was ever so cool to see them break barriers.

I do feel bad for Chyna getting to eliminate someone each time, only to be eliminated immediately afterwards.....and Beth getting to actually kick CM Punks ass was also rather cool.

Hornswoggle getting eliminated in last years one, is my most recent favourite since he was just making a mockery of it, and really just embarassing himself and Slater and Kidd....this is hard for me to even admitt since neither of those men are on my "i give a shit about you list"
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories?   Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories? EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 9:16 am

Im a little surprised no-one has mentioned Maven eliminating Undertaker in 2002. The jobber taking it to a World Champ, and winning. Well, until he had his ass handed to him in a cup that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories?   Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Royal Rumble Moments/Memories?
Page 1 of 1