Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1/15 SD House Show Results Prince George, B.C.: D-Bryan v Big Show Main Event etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

1/15 SD House Show Results Prince George, B.C.: D-Bryan v Big Show Main Event etc Empty
PostSubject: 1/15 SD House Show Results Prince George, B.C.: D-Bryan v Big Show Main Event etc   1/15 SD House Show Results Prince George, B.C.: D-Bryan v Big Show Main Event etc EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 9:46 pm

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_56998.shtml

WWE Smackdown house show results
Prince George, B.C., Canada
January 15, 2012
Report by Dean Ellerton, PWTorch reader

Starting off the show, Hornswoggle pumped up the crowd in the ring. I pegged the crowd at about 3,500 , which seems to be a decent-sized crowd for Prince George, which has not seen live WWE action for 15 years. Swaggle's promo brought out Cody Rhodes to shoot down us locals. Ted DiBiase then came out to make the save to a loud pop.

(1) Ted DiBiase beat Jinder Mahal. Nice curtain match highlighted by a suicide dive by DiBiase. Cody Rhodes attacked DiBiase after the match as DiBiase was leaving.

(2) Yoshi Tatsu & Trent Barreta beat Drew McIntyre & Heath Slater. Nice tag match.

(3) Hunico beat Ezekiel Jackson. Nice match as well.

(4) IC champion Cody Rhodes beat Justin Gabriel to retain the Intercontinental Title. One of my personal favorite matches of the show. Rhodes won after hitting his Cross Rhodes finisher.

After the match, Rhodes continued a beat down on Gabriel, which brought out DiBiase for the save. After DiBiase hit his finisher on Rhodes, Hornswoggle came out and hit a top-rope tadpole splash. Afterward, the faces brought in three little kids from ringside to join the in-ring celebration, which brought a huge applause from the crowd.

[Intermission]

(5) Alicia Fox beat Natalya was Aksana as special guest referee. Basic match with Alicia Fox winning and Natalya taking out her frustration on Aksana.

(6) Sheamus beat Wade Barrett. This was my personal favorite match of the night. Sheamus took the match with a Brogue Kick. A lucky kid ringside got Sheamus's t-shirt, which made him really happy. The loudest pop of the night was for Sheamus.

(7) Big Show beat World Hvt. champion Daniel Bryan via DQ; Bryan retained the World Title. The main event was a good match, but ended rather quickly via DQ when Wade Barrett and Jinder Mahal attacked Big Show. Sheamus then made the save.

Overall, I was entertained, for sure, and I hope we don't have to wait another 15 years until WWE comes back.
Back to top Go down

1/15 SD House Show Results Prince George, B.C.: D-Bryan v Big Show Main Event etc
Page 1 of 1