Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Champions Not Main Eventing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

World Champions Not Main Eventing Empty
PostSubject: World Champions Not Main Eventing   World Champions Not Main Eventing EmptySun 17 Aug 2008, 3:16 am

right now HHH and CM Punk are both World Champions on their respective brands. The thing is that neither of them are in the main feud on their show. The Batista/Cena feud is what Raw has been focused on the last few weeks and Smackdown has been centered arounf Edge, Vickie, and the Undertaker. I know this happened from time to time but Summerslam, the second biggest PPV of the year is coming and both world champions are basically uppermid carders right now.

I'm OK with this happening on SD because I think Edge and Undertaker should be in the main event regardless of who the champion is on that brand. The lack of a title makes the match even more personal. Plus HHH is over enough and a big enough star that it won't hurt him too much to be in a secondary feud as champion. What I don't understand is why this is being done to Punk. He won the title out of nowhere and hasn't had a clean title defesne since the night he won the title. Not putting him in the main event can really hurt him. It makes him looks like an even weak champion.
Can anyone remember such a weak World Title picture on both Raw and Smackdown at the same time? And is WWE doing the right with the current title picture?

And to make things worse. The Fucking idiots Batista and John Cena are most likely gonna headline Summerslam. What a load of shit...
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: World Champions Not Main Eventing   World Champions Not Main Eventing EmptyMon 18 Aug 2008, 5:54 pm

Yeah I hate that champions don't main event or worse start off the show.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: World Champions Not Main Eventing   World Champions Not Main Eventing EmptyMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:18 pm

Wow Blue, L L isn't the only one who can rant...

I don't understand it either. What makes it even worse is now that SS has past; there doesn't appear to be a viable contender for the WWE or WHC. All the Upper-midcard to ME stars are currently in a feud/angle.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: World Champions Not Main Eventing   World Champions Not Main Eventing EmptyMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:25 pm

haha lol ^^^

yoo see the thing is cherry pie is that me and blue seem to be like twins or something
and i USUALLY do the ranting before he can but he hit the nail on the head..i was going to start a thread on this later on but he beet me to it and rant he did

yoo go bro lol! i geuss cherry pie yoor just happy that his rants arent as big as mine lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Champions Not Main Eventing   World Champions Not Main Eventing Empty

Back to top Go down

World Champions Not Main Eventing
Page 1 of 1