Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012, 6:09 am

So the cast was revealed today for the 20th season of the Amazing Race. I think there are some fans of the show on here and I know some fans of BB so who knows you may just watch for Brendon and Rachel. I know I am because I don't follow TAR much unless I really like a team and when they get the boot usually I am done unless I started to like some other team..

Anyways this can be the thread for the show. Here is the info about Brenchel playing I got off of my BB site:

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/2012/01/the-amazing-race-cast-revealed-brendon-and-rachel-boobs-brawn-and-brains/

The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D The-amazing-race-20

The Amazing Race Season 20 starts FEB 19th at 8pm on CBS and surprise surprise our favorite BIG BROTHER couple is one it. Leaked photos emerged last month showing Brendon and Rachel competing in The Amazing Race competitions. Now it’s official hurray Wink

In case you forget this isn’t the first time a Big Brother Couple has crossed over onto The Amazing Race. Big Brother 11 winner Jordan Lloyd and her man Jeff Schroeder appeared and was eliminated on the 7th leg.

There are 11 teams competing for million-dollar prize. Does Rachel and Brendon stand a chance? I’m betting they do. This is going to be a great season.

Here is the complete list of the cast:

Brendon Villegas, 31; Westwood, Calif.; Ph.D. student
Rachel Reilly, 27; Westwood, Calif.; event hostess (engaged)
[Both pictures below]
The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D The-amazing-race-brenchel

Dave Gregg, 44; New Port Richey, Fla.; “Ambassador of; Laughter”
Cherie Gregg, 44; New Port Richey, Fla.; “Ambassador of; Laughter” (married clowns)

Art Velez, 43; Temecula, Calif.; border patrol agent
J.J. Carrell, 42; Carlsbad, Calif.; border patrol agent (friends)

Nary Ebeid, 32; Los Angeles; federal agent;
Jamie Graetz, 33; Los Angeles; federal agent (friends)

Vanessa Macias, 31; San Antonio; freelance writer; Ralph Kelley, 36; San Antonio; bar owner (dating divorcees)

Misa Tanaka, 27; San Diego; car buyer;
Maiya Tanaka, 25; San Diego; professional golfer (sisters)

Dave Brown Jr., 33; Madison, Wis.; U.S. Army Officer
Rachel Brown, 30; Madison, Wis.; project manager (married)

William “Bopper” Minton, 41; Manchester, KY.; motorcycle mechanic
Mark Jackson, 45; Manchester, Ky.; former state inspector (best friends)

Joey “Fitness” Lasalla, 29; Whitestone, N.Y.; trainer/supplement; company owner
Danny Horal, 27; Holbrook, N.Y.; nightclub promoter (friends)

Elliot Weber, 28; Scottsdale, Ariz.; musician
Andrew Weber, 28; Menlo Park, Calif.; professional soccer player (twins)

Kerri Paul, 30; Gulfport, Miss.; program coordinator
Stacy Bowers, 30; Gulfport, Miss.; self-employed/”basketball” wife (cousins)

You can see the pictures and extended bio of everyone at this link from EntertainmentWeekly:

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20564411,00.html

------------------------
So who are you rooting for initially?
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012, 6:19 am

Rachel: HA HA HA I'M BACK BITCHES!!!

I'm really happy she's back on reality tv. Can't wait to watch!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012, 6:54 am

Hailey wrote:
Rachel: HA HA HA I'M BACK BITCHES!!!

I'm really happy she's back on reality tv. Can't wait to watch!!

Exactly!

She is my favorite and so is Brendon so I'm super looking forward to the 20th season of TAR. king
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 1:28 am

thats awesome, i hope they go far.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 1:30 am

the skydiving looked fun, i was happy w/ the people that left although it sucks they were so close.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 4:24 am

I totally forgot it was back tonight [same with Celebrity Apprentice] so I will have to catch them tomorrow on demand.

I should have more time because no classes!
yay
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 11:39 am

I wasn't happy. I'm definitely someone who roots for females when it comes to reality shows, so I was disappointed with the eliminated team... ESPECIALLY since they were RIGHT THERE.

Stupid hoes.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:35 pm

Those chicks really were dumb, they didn't even look in Phil's direction when they came right out.

Brendon and Rachel did a good job already, they'll be going far. I just don't want them to win because they don't need to, Rachel already got all that money by winning Big Brother
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 3:18 am

Hailey wrote:
I wasn't happy. I'm definitely someone who roots for females when it comes to reality shows, so I was disappointed with the eliminated team... ESPECIALLY since they were RIGHT THERE.

Stupid hoes.

Ikr?

Stupidas.. But whatever I am sorta happy either those girls were going or the Jersey Shore guys because imo they are both stronger teams than the clowns and some of the other pairs.. And of course I want Brenchel to win it all so the less competition the better! The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D 363415 yay king It isn't like there are not other strong teams anyways I already dislike the other Rachel and the divorced team couple. The previews for the season have me looking forward to the drama that bitch has with Rachel. The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D 480159

There were a couple good quotes I recognized while I was watching it on youtube [because fucking ondemand doesn't have it for some stupid fucking reason.. Rolling Eyes ; now I have to make sure to watch it on Sundays..] and my favorite was from Brenchel:

"We are right on the tails of the border patrol." - Rachel

"I'm half Mexican and I hate them for a reason!" - Brendon
The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D 55277

I'm really looking forward to the season so I just hope Brenchel can at least get to the final 3 if not win it all!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 2:45 pm

That Mexican comment is pretty tacky coming from Brendon. Wow. They don't need to win, let a team win who actually needs the money, not a team who already have money
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 12:14 am

There is no Jury in this game so the best team will win and I don't think having money or not means people should not be allowed to play.

At the end of the season if Brenchel wins they deserved it because they obviously did very well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D   The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race Season 20 Official Thread! Brenchel is Playing This Season! :D
Page 1 of 1