Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Bradshaw Layfield On His Favorite Opponent While With WWE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

John Bradshaw Layfield On His Favorite Opponent While With WWE Empty
PostSubject: John Bradshaw Layfield On His Favorite Opponent While With WWE   John Bradshaw Layfield On His Favorite Opponent While With WWE EmptySun 12 Feb 2012, 1:18 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/John_Bradshaw_Layfield_Calls_The_Undertaker_and_Eddie_Guerrero_Magicians_In_The_Ring.html

- Former WWE Champion John Bradshaw Layfield was recently interviewed by The Bermuda Sun.

JBL was asked about his favorite opponent while in WWE:

"The Undertaker was far the best. He and Eddie Guerrero — who was probably the most popular Hispanic character of all time — and those guys were just magicians. Those guys were so good and so professional and talented. With some guys, I wrestled hard, they wrestled hard but there was no chemistry. It’s frustrating because you’re wanting people to be happy because they’re spending hard-earned money. You want them to enjoy the show but I walked away thinking ‘I just didn’t do my job.’"
Back to top Go down

John Bradshaw Layfield On His Favorite Opponent While With WWE
Page 1 of 1