Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Probst on the Premiere of 'Survivor: One World'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Jeff Probst on the Premiere of 'Survivor: One World' Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Probst on the Premiere of 'Survivor: One World'   Jeff Probst on the Premiere of 'Survivor: One World' EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012, 11:57 pm

Jeff Probst on the Premiere of 'Survivor: One World' Survivor-one-world-jeff-prosbt_240

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/16/jeff-probst-survivor-one-world-premiere/

Each week, host Jeff Probst answers a few questions about the most recent episode of Survivor: One World.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: You gave the teams 60 seconds to grab supplies off the truck and Mike immediately starting stealing stuff from the women’s pile. Smart move (because he’s being crafty and hooking his team up at the expense of others) or stupid move (because he is making enemies right off the bat)? What’s your take?
JEFF PROBST: It’s certainly not how I would play the game, but it is a great example of why Survivor continues to be so compelling — human nature. Why do we do the things we do? Mike clearly felt that was his best move at the time. I’m guessing he felt he was helping his tribe and probably showing them that he’s crafty and someone willing to do anything to help them get to the end. Only time will tell if it was a good first move or not.

So Kourtney hurts her wrist during the challenge and is allowed to temporarily leave the game to have X-rays and see if it broken. Take us through the Survivor rule handbook as to why she was not immediately removed from the game when she left for the X-rays. What medical intervention is permissible for someone to continue in the game, and what is not?
This is really on a case-by-case basis. We never want to take anybody out of the game, so we do everything we can to keep them in. In this case, our doctors were very concerned it was broken and an X-ray was the only way to confirm. The key in this situation is that she was not given any food or water or anything to help her until we could confirm the break. Once we confirmed the break, she was out of the game and the only thing left to do was for me to tell her tribe. For what it’s worth, when she left the game I was 90 percent certain she would not return, but in fairness to her, we needed confirmation.

Jeff, that was an admirable attempt to sell the guys on the concept of completing the challenge — and possibly losing immunity — even though they had already been declared winners, but did you think there was any chance in hell they would agree to that?
I absolutely thought they would agree to it. I was really surprised they didn’t. There is no doubt I would have worked hard to convince my tribe to show goodwill at this point for one big reason — if any one of us gets to the end and it’s a push between one of us and one of them, this moment could be a difference. But just like the first question, it’s about human nature. I come at this game with the idea that I am not going to be the first person voted off, so I’m willing to risk going to Tribal later that night for the chance to show that I want to play a very fair game. The key is not funking the flow though, so if I sensed immediately that the guys were never going to waver, I would probably shut up and go with the majority.

BONUS QUESTION! You’re currently in the middle of directing your second feature film, Kiss Me. Give us an update from the set.
I’m having a blast directing an amazing group of actors: Sarah Bolger (who just booked the lead in the ABC pilot Gilded Lillie’s from the creator of Grey’s Anatomy), Emily Osment (Hannah Montana), John Corbett (Sex and the City), Jenna Fischer (The Office), Rita Wilson, Missy Pyle (The Artist), and Steven Weber! It’s a fast shoot but we’re getting it done!! Thanks for asking!

Tease us up for next week, and please tell me we haven’t seen the last of Tarzan’s shirt.
The two tribes living together leads to more dysfunction. And get ready for some tears as one castaway pleads to be accepted by the others.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Jeff Probst on the Premiere of 'Survivor: One World' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Probst on the Premiere of 'Survivor: One World'   Jeff Probst on the Premiere of 'Survivor: One World' EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 1:27 am

I can totally understand about needing confirmation. lol at the guy stealing stuff, if its just him and women left it'll probably be a bad move.
Back to top Go down

Jeff Probst on the Premiere of 'Survivor: One World'
Page 1 of 1