Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets! Empty
PostSubject: WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets!   WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets! EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 9:27 pm

http://fox6now.com/2012/02/17/wwe-champion-surprises-special-fan/

MILWAUKEE – Wrestlers from the World Wrestling Entertainment, or WWE, will be making a stop in Milwaukee this Sunday for the “Elimination Chamber.” One champion, however, arrived early to surprise a special fan.

Making his rounds on morning radio and TV Friday morning, WWE Champion Phillip Brooks, better known as CM Punk, took time out of the ring to meet fan Rhiannon Patz at the 102.1 FM studios.

“I just got an email and I didn’t know what to expect today,” said Patz.

She thought she picking up tickets she won to see a wrestling show, but instead, she got to meet one of WWE’s top stars.

“Got his autograph and I got front row seats to this Sunday’s match,” said Patz.

She and her dad are huge wrestling fans. Now, they’ll get to sit ringside and see Punk and others in action. Her story caught his attention.

“I have tattoo of grey ribbon for brain cancer and then the words ‘never give up.’ It’s one of John Cena’s sayings,” she said.

Patz worked as a bartender in Milwaukee. Last year, she and another Good Samaritan were hit by a car while trying to help someone else that was struck in front of the bar. While in the hospital, doctors discovered she had Stage 4 brain cancer.

It was her story of strength that made the wrestler offer a helping hand.

“If I can bring a smile to their face or take them to an event and take their mind off whatever problems they had, show them a good time, I jump on the chance to do that,” said Punk.

“Very shocked. Just super cool guy, very nice,” said Patz.

It’s been at least 10 years since Patz and her father have been to a wrestling event.

“I’m excited to see all the wrestlers this Sunday,” said Patz.

“I know, Sunday, she’ll be screaming her head off,” said Punk.

You can be sure they’ll be there in fighting shape, cheering on the man who noticed her fight with an untreatable disease.

“We’ll be out there waving her tattoo. I’ll hold it up for him,” said Patz’s father.

Idk why the video was not working when I tried to post it in the WWE related video section.. Here is the info in a spoiler just in case it might work here:

Spoiler:

If it doesn't work and people still want to see the video you can click the original link and watch it.

Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets!   WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets! EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 2:00 am

thats cool, nice of him to do that.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets!   WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets! EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 3:07 am

Yeah I think that was really nice of him to see her and the WWE to give her dad and her front row tickets to Elimination Chamber. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets!   WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets! Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Champ CM Punk Surprises Fan With Stage 4 Brain Cancer With EC Tickets!
Page 1 of 1