Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! Empty
PostSubject: What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt!   What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 9:59 am

The way it comes in the Bella 2 pack...
What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! IMG_7412

Fully painted by deepfreeze [ http://wfigs.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&user=deepfreeze1978 ]! What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! 638595 What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! 638595 What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! 638595
What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! IMG_7429

Current champ Beth Phoenix:
What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! IMG_7431

What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! IMG_7432

Reference picture:
What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! Bethphoenix-1

----------------------------
So what do you think of this guy's custom divas title?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt!   What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:51 am

That actually makes me want to but the Bella figures to see if I could do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt!   What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:54 am

I would never be able to do that so if I ever got the crappy belt I would just try to have him make if for me [if his fee was reasonable].

I'm pretty much over buying figures just like to see new stuff from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt!   What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:58 am

It seems really easy though, it's just one of those things you wouldn't think of doing.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt!   What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 11:04 pm

I don't like to gamble and just to get the belt would cost like $35-50 because it most likely is going to come with the Bellas in a MOC package so if I tried it myself there is very little change it would look as great as his does and then mine would be all ugly looking and I would need to get a new one..

So if I ever got one I would let this pro do his thing again. :-/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt!   What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt! Empty

Back to top Go down

What Mattel's Divas Title SHOULD Have Looked Like! WF Customizer 'deepfreeze' Perfected the Belt!
Page 1 of 1