Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock   John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm

John Cena did an interview with Hot Clicks Podcast on SportsIllustrated.com discussing the legit heat he has with the Rock. Cena said that the issue he has is with the way the Rock talked about WWE after he left.

"I disagree with the way he does business," said Cena. "I congratulate him on all his success. He's had a Hall of Fame resume in WWE. His movies have grossed over $1 billion worldwide. But if was my career path, I would have done it differently...I disagree with some of the decisions he made."

He added, "All that time being gone, and the total process he took to try to reinvent himself. I can show you magazine covers that say 'The Rock is Dead,' or ringside interviews where he's said, 'I'll never go back to wrestling.' Just talking bad about the vehicle that got you to the dance, and then when the dust settles wanting to come back to the dance."

You can hear the full interview at http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/extramustard/hotclicks/03/20/lindsay-frimodt-john-cena-talks-the-rock-wrestlemania/index.html
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock   John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 1:55 pm

Would these two get off of each other's jocks.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock   John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 2:00 pm

Stfu u fuckin moron noone likes you they hate you more than the rock so stop the bitching because your nothing and the rock is a somebody so why don't you do me a favor and stop talking because no one cares on what you got to say jackass.Overrated moron
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock   John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 2:12 pm

There's no need to talk to NCD that way, DL.

In all seriousness, I hate when wrestlers talk about "legit heat" while the program is still going. One, it decimates any emotional tie-ins the fans may have towards the character. It'd be like an actor repeating throughout a movie "I'm an actor."

Two, we all know it is a work, so it is almost as if Cena is insulting our intelligence by talking "legit heat."

Three, if it's in character, shouldn't all rivalries be "legit heat" otherwise you are downplaying the value of all past rivalries that didn't mention "legit heat."
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Kimmy Krueger
New Talent
New Talent

Female
Number of posts : 74
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Batista
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock   John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 5:49 am

TheMotto wrote:
Stfu u fuckin moron noone likes you they hate you more than the rock so stop the bitching because your nothing and the rock is a somebody so why don't you do me a favor and stop talking because no one cares on what you got to say jackass.Overrated moron

I dont think he will read your rant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock   John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena Talks Legit Heat With The Rock
Page 1 of 1