Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woah hey...hey woah...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Woah hey...hey woah... Empty
PostWoah hey...hey woah...

*plays Mark Henry theme in the background*

K so, this here is a blog. I will write in this blog, because it's what im best at...writing something. For those who didnt know, i was in the hospital back in February for 2 and a half days for pneumonia, which just happened to be the worst shit ever. Couldnt eat, couldnt sleep, coughed constantly, heartrate was extremely high and stuff like that so, hell...i couldnt even watch Elimination Chamber with someone fully because i was so shitty...i was told by the doctor that i would still have the cough for a little bit after i left the hospital.

Ok, sure, that's all fine and dandy, it's just a cough...right?

Well, my brother and dad the same week i came home from the ER, ended up going for hospital stays for the same exact shit. Nevermind the fact that they, somehow, had it worse than i did. So, i finished all the medicine i was told i had to take, all was fine and well.

That would be the end of it, right?

It's now March 23rd, a full month since my hospital stay...AND I STILL HAVE THIS FUCKING COUGH THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY. It comes and goes, but occasionally, itll flare up badly and my family will give me looks and tell me that i better not get sick again.

On top of that, i received my bill from the ER a few days...and lets just say...its a couple grand, and they wanted it like, today, paid in full. Guess what, i was out of work for 3 weeks, practically on my death bed (not literally) so to speak because i had no energy to do a fucking thing. So how in the blue hell do they expect me to pay for this right away, right now? Fuck that, American healthcare sucks so much ass it's not even funny. It sucks because id like to go traveling in the summer, as soon as i figure out when i can, im doing that shit. So, these ER money collection dumb fucks are gonna have to wait till i come back from out of the country or wherever i end up.

So yeah, life is pretty shitty right now, but hopefully in a few months, if i can do what i would really like to do...it wont be so shitty (only a few people know what im actually referring to so). If you read this, good, that means you cared lol. Rant over.

P.S.: Told you guys i was good at writing
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Woah hey...hey woah... :: Comments

Venom
Re: Woah hey...hey woah...
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:41 am by Venom
Awww I'm sorry. Teary Eyed

Can your family help you pay the bill?
Dead
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:42 am by Dead
Sadly, they have my brothers bill...AND my dads bill, whenever it comes in, to worry about lol.
Venom
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:46 am by Venom
Well, shit. Aren't hospitals supposed to set up monthly payments or something?
Dead
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:48 am by Dead
They are, if you cant afford it. When i was in the hospital, they sent someone up to talk to me about helping with it, but thats the last i heard of it.
Venom
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:49 am by Venom
I would call them up and be like "Yeah I can't do this right now..."

Teary Eyed
Serial
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:50 am by Serial
That's terrible. Bills will be bills, nobody likes them, not even Buffalo. What's most important is you and your family's health and well-being. (Your bro is EaglesFan isn't he?)

I hope you get well soon, so that you can enjoy the Summer in wherever it is that you are going.

Also, top notch writing.

Dead
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:56 am by Dead
Venom wrote:
I would call them up and be like "Yeah I can't do this right now..."

Woah hey...hey woah... 850417

Thinking about it

Serial wrote:
That's terrible. Bills will be bills, nobody likes them, not even Buffalo. What's most important is you and your family's health and well-being. (Your bro is EaglesFan isn't he?)

I hope you get well soon, so that you can enjoy the Summer in wherever it is that you are going.

Also, top notch writing.

hey, the Bills were good for the first 4 games of the season this year...lol and yes, yes he is but he hasnt been here in over a year. He was sick for 2 months but we never knew what he had cause he refused to go to the emergency room.

And thanks, im pretty sure ill be better by then, if not, then my lungs are completely fucked.
Venom
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:06 am by Venom
You don't smoke, right?
Dead
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:08 am by Dead
No, never smoked in my life. But ive been around people that smoke a lot
Venom
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:10 am by Venom
Eek, that sure isn't helping.

My grandma has had a horrible cough for months now and they finally figured out she has a fungal infection (God knows how that happens...)

Did they test for anything like that?
Dead
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:14 am by Dead
They tested for pneumonia and bronchitis? i think, but the only thing i really had to do was take xrays and a catscan, oh and the occasional blood pressure thing.
Venom
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:18 am by Venom
Did you get the results from those?
Dead
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:21 am by Dead
yeah, it ended up being pneumonia, i thought i told you that lol, i musta forgotten. i was just glad the heartrate went down, and i was off the oxygen tank
Venom
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:26 am by Venom
Oh yeah you mentioned it was pneumonia, but since you still have the cough I figured maybe it was something else.
Dead
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:29 am by Dead
The cough is the last remaining thing from it, why its lasted this long, ill never know. The fear of going into relapse is still there, and i do not wanna go through that again, i cant.
KTV-Time
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 6:44 am by KTV-Time
Don't worry to much about the cough unless it gets worse. I was semi-sick once and in the end i was coughing over a month later still. So unless it gets worse, don't worry yourself too much.

About the bill, well i'd get myself informed if i was you and see what possibilities there are because you clearly can't pay the bill in one payment.

Best of luck, good health...and good day
Did You Miss Her?
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 9:34 am by Did You Miss Her?
So if you don't pay them what are they going to do, repo your good health? I say fuck em'! Pay them when you can, no need to worry about that shit now, cause ain't you can do.
Paul Wyatt
Post Fri 23 Mar 2012, 10:00 am by Paul Wyatt
I can relate to coughing up lungs.

I had a pretty nasty cold about 2 1/2 weeks ago. All the symptoms except this cough are gone. The only thing that supresses it for a little while is Halls.

Was in the ER tuesday (bc of seizures and had no medication). I should have told them about the cough. FACK!
Post  by Sponsored content

Woah hey...hey woah...

Page 1 of 1