Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]

Go down 
+5
Dead
REIGNBOW
#WeWantTaryn
bobby_says_hi
King Silva
9 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] Empty
PostSubject: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 7:23 pm

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/29/v-fullstory/2720443/this-fox-a-model-wwe-diva.html

WWE diva fashionista Alicia Fox will be among the WWE divas walking the runway at the WrestleMania Premier Party: A Celebration of Miami Art & Fashion on Thursday, March 29 on Star Island.

The event, which benefits the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/Alex’s Place and the Second Chance Program housed within the Center, coincides with the traditional art show. American record producer, songwriter and rapper Timbaland and Stuart Miller are hosting the festivities, featuring artwork created by WWE superstars, divas and legends.

This is the first time adding a fashion show element to it with WWE divas modeling clothes designed by top South Florida designers, giving Fox a chance to return to her roots. The female grappler began her journey to the ring after WWE executive vice president of talent relations John Laurinaitis saw her in a fashion catalogue.

“I did a couple of things for Venus Swimwear in Jacksonville,” Fox said.

“I think at the time Kelly Kelly and I were doing it together at 17, 18. I think it was just an experiment for the company to see if it was even possible to teach these young girls this craft. That way they don’t have any bad habits to break.

“It was a great learning experience for the both of us because we could step out of our backyard and kind of grow into the world. So it was a great experience for both parties because I think both Kelly and I would have never imagined being here. This is our sixth year. We didn’t know what to expect. We didn’t know what was going to happen, but I don’t think we would have thought we would be here for six years already.”

• Before she was contacted by WWE, the leggy Fox set her sights on becoming an ophthalmologist. A career as a diva/wrestler wasn’t anything she even thought about before receiving the phone call.

“I was going to be an eye surgeon, which is extremely funny now because I don’t like blood or science or anything like that,” Fox said.

“I don’t know what I was thinking. Now I feel more than Blessed to still be in WWE and have this opportunity. It has been so far so good. I don’t want to go back to being an ophthalmologist or an eye surgeon or something like that.”

Fox, real name Victoria Crawford, attributes her progress over the years to the training she received in Florida Championship Wrestling and Ohio Valley Wrestling, the company’s other developmental territory.

“Al Snow, Tom Prichard and Danny Davis and Steve Keirn, all of them have completely different teaching styles and psychologies,” Fox said.

“I did most of my growing in thinking about the direction I was going and being free to create Alicia Fox. There wasn’t necessarily a wrong way of doing it. With all the trainers that I came in contact with, they were extremely encouraging. They all kind of hit on the confidence, and you can’t really teach confidence. It really was the passionate trainers that helped grow Alicia Fox. It was about not being afraid to fail or fall on my face. It’s about getting back up. That is definitely one thing they drilled into us all the time.”

The leggy beauty exudes confidence as she sashays to the ring. She says her signature walk, complete with hands on the waist, kind of started out as a joke.

“I thought maybe I would exaggerate my walk a little and see what happens,” Fox said. “Then it became fun and a form of expression. I thought, ‘You know what. My music is hitting. It’s time to put some stank on it.’ Then it’s another way of pumping myself up for action. It helps relieve some nerves also. By the time I head to the ring, I am loosened up and ready to go.”

• Its Fox’s unique fashion sense that make her stand out among the other WWE divas.

“I love my fashion and anything to do with fashion,” Fox said. “It doesn’t even have to be traditional. I like abstract dresses. Sometimes I will look at the magazines thinking, ‘How would it look if I put this top with this bottom or mix this with this?’ It’s fun because it gives me a chance to create, too. I’m just inspired by everything and anything. Even if it’s just music I’m listening to or a vacation or feeling tropical or the location of our show. Miami has bright colors and fun and the beach. So in that case it’s thinking about being beachy and free. I also coordinate with the season or month it is.”

With a tall and built frame, finding the right outfit can sometimes be a challenge.

“I think the hardest challenge for me is trying to get my jeans,” Fox said. “My inseam to my waist measurements are totally different. A lot of the dresses have the pre-cut cups. Those kinds of dresses I try to stay away from because they don’t really fit right. I feel like the measurement from the model they took it from and real life people are so off. I go to the store and go, ‘Do you have jeans? Yes. Do they come in long? No. Okay, have a nice day.’ I do a lot of online shopping and get it altered if I have to or alter it myself if it’s easy enough.

“That is kind of the best part for me about fashion is you can create what you want. Even if you find a dress you really like, you can add on to it with studs or cut it up or do this or that. It’s like a form of expression. I love it. I can talk about clothes all the time.”

Fox is looking forward to the fashion portion of the fundraiser. No matter who or what she is wearing.

“I am really excited because it’s also a charity event,” Fox said.

“It’s going to be a great fun night with stars and divas. You get to dress up. We have the fashion and art show, but we also get to give back to the community. That is the perfect package of love, clothes and charity, all in one. Whatever it is, I hope it’s my personality, which is loud and crazy. I’m pretty versatile. I can do short or long. I would like it to be colorful. It would be great if it had all these crazy colors. Anything that matches my hair would be good since its loud these days too.”

• The WrestleMania Week festivities will also include the WWE Hall of Fame. Among the inductees in the 2012 Class is Edge, who Fox worked with when she initially debuted on television. She played the wedding planner for Edge and Vicki Guerrero.

“Working with Edge was amazing,” Fox said.

“When I was nervous, he gave me great advice on keeping calm. He is just so smart to know where the cameras are, when to give and when to take back. It was such a great experience to work with him because I learned so much. He was the one there to say it’s cool, if you give it your all, and we can tell you to take it back or do this without doing this. He helped me feel comfortable about losing myself in my character. I really don’t come from an acting background at all, where he is naturally charismatic like that. Especially when I was that age and extremely camera shy. I got to work with him and Vickie and Hunter [Triple H], I couldn’t have asked for better teachers.

“It was my first go on the road, so sitting there working with Triple H and interacting with him for the first time -- not knowing him and being professional but still being a human being -- it was something I was scared about but not something to be frightened by at all. I couldn’t’ have asked for a better learning experience. I’m so happy Edge is being inducted this year.”

• Fox’s sister Christina has followed in her footsteps, competing as Caylee Turner in FCW and waiting for her shot on WWE’s main roster.

“I try to give her a lot of advice,” Fox said.

“The advice that she takes, I don’t know. I really keep telling her to keep her confidence up. I tell her that she’s going to go through some challenging times or maybe even feel out of place. They have that expression of don’t sell it. If something is bothering you, address it but don’t let them see you sweat. One thing is having a thick skin.

“At the time, coming in at 18, the world was kind of unraveling to me, but you can’t take things so personal or hold grudges. That really helps. One thing I tell my sister all the time is it’s not just that I’m her sister, and I know how she is. I try to keep her focused and have her thinking positive.”

Remaining optimistic, driven and challenging yourself have been the former diva champion’s keys to success. This means switching up her in-ring arsenal.

“Fans will get bored seeing your same stuff all the time,” Fox said.

“So it’s fun for them for us to keep it fresh. My move set has really changed over the years as I’ve gotten more experience. I’ve become my own worst critic. At the same time, nobody knows you more than yourself. I take suggestions on a lot of things, but at the end of the day, it’s your product and your character and your stuff.

“You kind of start feeling it out and seeing what works for you. I know one thing that keeps me on my toes is changing things up a bit. I feel like if I do the same things, same speed or style, I think I would get bored with myself, and I don’t want the WWE Universe to feel the same way.”

• One of the most rewarding things about being a WWE diva for Fox is giving back to the community.

The “be a STAR” (Show Tolerance And Respect) is an anti-bullying alliance, co-founded by WWE and the Creative Coalition. Fox will join former “American Idol” contestant James Durbin, WWE’s golden voice Lilian Garcia, superstar David Otunga, The Miz, Rey Mysterio and Dolphins’ mascot T.D. in visiting two Miami-Dade schools.

“It’s a great experience,” Fox said.

“I absolutely love this campaign because these kids are like sponges and soak up everything you say. I was a victim of bullying in elementary school and middle school. When you are younger the smallest things can mean so much. The, ‘Oh God, I’m going to die.’ As I got older, those kind of small stresses don’t matter. It became, ‘Why am I sweating the small stuff?’ From someone that has been there and grown out of it, I love sharing any kind of knowledge I can so they don’t have to feel trapped in their experience.

“When you are being bullied, at that time you don’t know if you should tell your teachers. You don’t want to be a tattletale, but it’s not about being a tattletale. It’s about going to school in a healthy environment, and that is the first step. I love talking to kids because they soak up all that knowledge. It just feels really good. I’m really honored to be a part of the campaign.”

• Fox is ready for the WrestleMania festivities to start. She anticipates the big show, which includes Kelly Kelly and her celebrity partner Maria Menounos facing WWE Divas champ Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres.

“Kelly has been a sister to me forever, and Maria, I have respected her business mind and her go get it attitude,” Fox said when asked to choose a winner.

“I respect all the girls, but I think Kelly and Maria have such a strong influence on women everywhere. I think I’m going to be rooting for them because it’s about girl power.”

On The Rock versus John Cena showdown, Fox is siding with the CeNation.

“It’s hard to decide, but I would definitely have to go with Cena,” Fox said. “He works hard. He trains hard. He is does it 24/7, 365. I’m rooting for him.”

• There is an online component for the art auction so WWE fans everywhere can get involved, purchasing WWE-themed art for a good cause. The auction features original WrestleMania-themed works of art from renowned artist Art Rotondo, as well as great moments in WWE history captured by WWE photographers and signed by WWE superstars and legends.

Net proceeds from the online auction will also benefit children’s oncology care at the Sylvester Comprehensive Care Center at the University of Miami. The bidding is now and closes at the end of WrestleMania Week on Monday, April 2 at 11 p.m. EST. Visit http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/wwe-wrestlemania-online-charity-auction.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 8:56 pm

very nice impressive article. i never knew Alicia wanted to do *that* before WWE. i appreciate that she knows not to resort to the five moves of doom in every match, she used to have a big problem with that but now she's avoided it completely
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 9:03 pm

Alicia Who??
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 10:40 pm

TheMotto wrote:
Alicia Who??
alicia fox, you know the more talented one than k2? IJS.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 11:07 pm

Never heard of her
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 11:16 pm

TheMotto wrote:
Never heard of her
would say i never heard of kelly, but with all the men she's had sex with and her slutty reputation you'd have too, plus so many people have caught her std's you can't help but hear about the walking STD.
did i mention she sucks ? pun intended. cool dude
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 11:34 pm

Well of course you would be on top of what Kelly's doing everyday.Do you follow her on twitter?.While your paying attention to that I'm actually seeing Kelly on TV wrestling on a daily basics plus she's wrestling at WM which gives her more TV time and Im loving every second of it even if it is just 2 minutes.And what's Alicia fox doing?.Oh yeah being completely irrelevant and is almost out the door.Just saying
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 11:39 pm

its called media its quite obvious she's a whore, bikini pics with her vagina lips so loose you can see them bitches from the moon. alicia has class and does signings and work, k2 only on tv cause she's what... A WHORE. just sayin. i watch wrestling too in case you didnt notice genius when you meet her and you catch an std dont bitch. bitch aint got no self respect, typical what? WHORE. IJS. obviously if you like watching her 2 minute failure of matches your not a wrestling fan, your just a mark. we watch wrestling for everyone not some blonde cuntbag. Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] 102892
I WIN YOU LOSE. GET OVER IT.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 11:48 pm

looks like someones mad.You Do understand that ALL the divas not just Kelly but ALL the divas get 2 minute matches?.That includes your sweet red head Alicia fox.So until she comes back on tv let me know.OK? Thanks!!! : )
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 11:50 pm

um did you know that i watch wrestling to see WRESTLING and not diva matches?
so untill you decide to be a wrestling fan and not a cuntbag mark, then you can talk mmkay thanks /
oh look... Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] Givingadamn and not a single fuck was given today .
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 11:55 pm

Ok first off I actually do watch wrestling not just for the divas and clearly in my favorites list I like a hell of lot of superstars than divas.Im becoming a big fan of Tyson Kidd plus hes forming a tag team with Justin Gabriel which I'm happy about.I keep up with jay lethal and see what he's doing and plus I'm loving the cm punk y2j feud so yeah.Dont do it PLEASE dont do it.
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012, 11:56 pm

TheMotto wrote:
Ok first off I actually do watch wrestling not just for the divas and clearly in my favorites list I like a hell of lot of superstars than divas.Im becoming a big fan of Tyson Kidd plus hes forming a tag team with Justin Gabriel which I'm happy about.I keep up with jay lethal and see what he's doing and plus I'm loving the cm punk y2j feud so yeah.Dont do it PLEASE dont do it.

Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] Givingadamn dunno
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:07 am

Kellys only at Wrestlemania because the ORIGINAL plan was SUPPOSED to be Beth Phoenix vs Kharma. so no, Kellys not relevant either
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:14 am

Who cares what the original plans were she's on tv now and That makes her relevant now.When one door closes another one opens so kelly wins!!!!!.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:18 am

No, that makes her filler cause they had nowhere else to turn. she wasnt on tv till about 2 weeks ago when they started the angle on that tv show so
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:19 am

Reign and DL...chill out.

neither Alicia or Kelly are really relevant. the only difference is WWE seems to feel Kelly is more marketable. Marketability does not equal relevance...something you need to learn DL. Furthermore, Kelly's infamous personal life and her tendancy to piss in hotel sinks is what has garnered her fame...not really something to be proud of, in my opnion.

now...both of you stop arguing or it's just gonna be 2 bans. this is your only warning because both of you should know better by now.

PS - DL you should be checking out SHIMMER..not 2 minute bimbo brawls....

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:20 am

Hey, what do you have against bimbo brawls? They're exciting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 1:01 am

Yeah, if you really need to use the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 8:35 am

Wow one of my rare threads lately is full of drama [I lol'd though].

I liked the article it was nice to read her responses to subjects she rarely gets to talk about [her just getting interviewed is something that doesn't happen very often].

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 9:12 am

Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] 2aalsas-1

Wait wait wait......a warning? For ALL of that....a warning? In DL's defense, he kept it pretty civil.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 9:45 am

neither of them had to keep it going..civil or not...and after over 2 years here..both of them should know better..

and kevin your input wasnt needed.

this thread is about alicia fox..not Kelly Kelly
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]   Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article] Empty

Back to top Go down

Alicia Fox Interviewed by Miami Herald [Long Detailed Article]
Page 1 of 1