Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Help me! Empty
PostHelp me!

So fucking internet destroyed my good post so have to write it again, sorry if rushed.

Basically I like this guy a lot. Met him at a bar at the uni night when some of us from work went there. He is a friend of my workmate, but we were never introduced. He has awesome fashion sense, and my friend instantly believed he was gay because he was wearing tight jeans. So we were all basically in the same group, but he didn't say anything really, just sat there. I don't think his very sociable. I commented that "does that annoy you?" in regards to the balls on his lip piercing which always annoyed me because they fell out. He then instantly looked up, knowing I was referring to him and commented on it, the convo lasted about 30 seconds then that was it lol.

So was stalking him on facebook and noticed he was at a gay club with a group of friends. Do straight guys do that? I don't know what to do, whether to add him on fb (which could make me look like an idiot because 1. how would i find him on facebook (which wasn't too hard) 2. why am i adding him, or 3. he doesn't remember me). I was sort of hinting to that friend we should go back there or she should invite her friends with the hope that he gets invited too.

What do I do?

Help me! 544871_241532405945760_100002670083789_425275_898984850_n (his the guy on the far right too just to add emphasis) lol
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Help me! :: Comments

No Comment.

Help me!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WD Lobby :: The Dazzling Divas Blog-
Jump to: