Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konnan Responds To Kurt Angle's Recent Twitter Rant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Konnan Responds To Kurt Angle's Recent Twitter Rant Empty
PostSubject: Konnan Responds To Kurt Angle's Recent Twitter Rant   Konnan Responds To Kurt Angle's Recent Twitter Rant EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 3:26 pm

WrestleZone.com reader Mister sent along the following ...

AAA matchmaker Konnan has launched his new weekly podcast, MLW's Konnan Show presented by Masked Republic's LuchaShop.com. A variety of topics were discussed this week and Konnan even had some surprise callers, including AAA star Teddy Hart. Konnan had previously appeared on MLW Radio and told a story about how Kurt Angle had claimed to him that Vince McMahon mails flowers to Angle every week with a note asking Angle to return to WWE. Kurt Angle recently responded on Twitter and accused Konnan of lying. Konnan had this to say about Angle's twitter rant:

"All I can say is that it did happen. Obviously, when people are embarrassed or don't remember, they're going to refute it. If we can get him on the show one day, I'll say it to him over the phone. There's no problem. He did tell me that. He said, 'Yeah man, Vince McMahon sends me flowers every week hoping for me to come back.' I was just thinking to myself, yeah right."
Back to top Go down

Konnan Responds To Kurt Angle's Recent Twitter Rant
Page 1 of 1