Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entertainment wish list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Entertainment wish list Empty
PostSubject: Entertainment wish list   Entertainment wish list EmptyWed 09 May 2012, 1:15 pm

What is your entertainment wish list?
  • What movies, TV series, web series do you want to be created?
  • What video games do you want to be created?
  • What never-made sequels to movies, TV series, web series, video games do you want to be created?
  • What changes/additions would you put in a movie, TV series, web series and video game? (including characters, actors, storylines/plot, timeframe etc...)
  • Any prequels to anything you want to be made

My list:

I want to see a live action and/or a animated cartoon verison movie of Stripperella (Pamela Anderson playing the role of Erotica Jones/Stripperella)

I want another/few more seasons of the original Stripperella cartoon with Pamela Anderson playing Erotica Jones/Stripperella again

I want a Pretty Little Liars video game where you can as one of the 4 Liars or switch between them to uncover who A is and who killed Alison with the other Liars (girls).

I want to sequel to the horror movie Tamara

I wanted more/all characters to be added as part of the main cast in the X-men TV series and movies instead of the normal 5-7 or so like Jean Grey, Wolverine etc... I want to see more too like Dust, Phsylocke, et...

I wanted more/all characters to be added as part of the main cast in the Avengers TV series and movies instead of the normal 5-7 o so like Iron man, Hulk, Capt. America etc.. I want to see more too like Ms. Marvel, Spider-woman

A Justice League live action movie with more characters in the main cast besides the normal 5-7 like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman etc.. I want to see more too like Black Canairy, Zatanna, Hawkman, Hawkgirl and maybe some of their Young justice sidekick team members too

A Young justice live action movie with more of/all the characters

I want a charmed video game of console where you play as one of the charmed witch sisters (Phoebe, Piper, Paige and maybe Prue) to defeat the evil villains in the show and save humanity.

I want a new season of Charmed to be created called Charmed: Next Generation where Piper and Leo's sons Wyatt and Chris are the main characters along their cousins from their aunts Phobe and Paige with Billie (Kaley Cuco) as well.

I want all the current WWE Divas in a WWE video game at one time

I want a new TNA video game with all the current TNA Knockouts and belts in the game

Back to top Go down

Entertainment wish list
Page 1 of 1