Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.  Empty
PostSubject: Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.    Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.  EmptyTue 15 May 2012, 7:54 am

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/keibler_goes_to_the_mat_for_dCyI3CEUKvWD8PBbXahY5N

Stacy Keibler was supposed to be at the wedding of her former WWE wrestling pal Gail Kim and the Food Network’s Robert Irvine — but skipped the event to attend George Clooney’s fund-raiser for President Obama.

Keibler missed out on the nuptials at the Charles Krug Wintery in Napa, Calif., on Thursday to instead be at Clooney’s big $40,000-a-head Obama gig also attended by Tobey Maguire, Robert Downey Jr. and Jack Black.

But the wedding was just as lavish an affair. Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, Food Network host Michael Chiarello, Camelback Mountain executive chef Beau MacMillan and Citizen Cake owner and Iron Chef finalist Elizabeth Faulkner all cooked separate courses.

Sources tell us Food Network star Guy Fieri was best man to “Restaurant: Impossible” host Irvine, and Morimoto and Food Network “Unwrapped” host Marc Summers both led the toasts.

Witnesses said Irvine, 46, and Kim, 35, “are totally in love.” And you can tell why: Kim is the reigning titleholder of the TNA (Total Nonstop Action) Women’s Knockout Championship and wrestled under the name “La Felina.”

British chef Irvine said on Twitter that he planned the event, giving his bride only the date and the location. He tweeted, “My total surprise wedding for @gailkimITSME is almost done, she has no knowledge of what’s going on and I am surprising her . . . she knows just to show up looking as she always does beautiful and I have everything else.”

Meanwhile, Keibler looks just as beautiful in Self’s June issue. She told the magazine: “I pride myself in taking great care of my mind, body and soul and not just through exercise. It’s also about getting enough sleep, eating nutritious and organic meals and taking good care of my skin.”

---------------
What do you think of this article?

Would you miss one of your good friend's weddings to be with your boyfriend and meet the President and other celebs?

BTW there are rumors that Stacy could be joining the new season of The X Factor as a host so if that is true what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.    Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.  EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 11:52 am

I think Stacy should have went to Gail's wedding.

I wouldn't mind Stacy as the new host on X factor.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.    Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.  EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 8:48 pm

I agree.

I would not miss one of my best friend's wedding.

I know it must have been a hard decision for her I just would have made a different one. :-/

And I would like her to be the new host since I like her. Who knows I may watch X-Factor this upcoming season.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.    Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.  EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 12:25 am

that would be cool is she does get to host it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.    Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Stacy Missed Gail's Wedding For Obama Fundraiser.
Page 1 of 1