Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Payday: The Heist Crossing Over With Left 4 Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Payday: The Heist Crossing Over With Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Payday: The Heist Crossing Over With Left 4 Dead   Payday: The Heist Crossing Over With Left 4 Dead EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 7:41 pm

It's almost impossible to describe Payday: The Heist without bringing up Left 4 Dead. The crime caper is undeniably similar to Valve's zombie adventure, based as it is on four-player first-person co-op, providing challenging situations against immense opposition. It makes total sense, then, that Payday and Left 4 Dead will soon be meeting each other face to face.

Valve is working with Overkill Software to make an official crossover, which sounds ... pretty cool in my book.

"We are excited to be able to confirm that an in-depth collaboration between OVERKILL and Valve is currently in production," said game director Ulf Andersson. "We are working on a very cool blend of PAYDAY and Left 4 Dead."

My immediate thought is that the clown-faced criminals of Payday are going to find themselves caught in the middle of Left 4 Dead's zombie outbreak. Simple, but effective. It'll be interesting to see what happens, either way. I enjoyed Payday and love L4D, so screw the haters that are already popping up in the wake of this news. I'm down for some of this.
Back to top Go down

Payday: The Heist Crossing Over With Left 4 Dead
Page 1 of 1