Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines Empty
PostSubject: Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines   Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 3:54 pm

According to PWInsider.com, there was generally a positive reaction within WWE as to where the story lines were headed immediately following WrestleMania 28.

Many within the company liked where WWE was going with the likes of Brock Lesnar returning, but it seems many of the positive feelings have gone away as of late. It's being said that many feel WWE is back to having no solid direction as to where they're going long term.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines   Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 7:33 pm

I would probably agree the storylines been miserable

They got no one I really want to see as world champion

At the end of the day main event title picture ain't really changing even with Cena now getting the title shots as much. It's Daniel Bryan who I have no intrest in getting thrown into world title matches at random after dropping the title to Sheamus jumps into the picture vs punk. Jericho who don't care for wwe really will put his music first. It's Randy Orton who becomes dull his storyline is the same and he don't seem to grow as a character. Alberto Del Rio who I used to like but need to be repackaged with something new because the rich thing is getting stall now. The Writers to be making good moves and I mean really dropped the ball on Punk push after beating Cena seems to be going down hill since. I am happy Sheamus is world Champion because it brings a bit of new person to the title. But I mean when we look at the Miz winning the title and Sheamus. The Mid Card guys got to be getting world title runs not just locked into the same group over and over again.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines   Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 7:53 pm

I read this earlier and I agree.

It seemed like they had more of a direction following WM and now it is sorta all over the place..
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines   Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 10:11 pm

They don't have long term plans, because they can't seem to maintain long term prospects as main eventers and stuff.

Like for example we have had Cena, Jericho, Orton being main event for years and years now....yet the current crop of potential ME's are still not being utilized as good as they could like Sheamus or Alberto..

Not to mention all their PPVs and most of their week to week shows all focus around old timers like Brock or Rock or HHH or Taker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines   Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Backstage Reaction to Current WWE Story Lines
Page 1 of 1