Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exclusive: Possible WWE Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Exclusive: Possible WWE Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive: Possible WWE Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair   Exclusive: Possible WWE Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 7:27 pm

After speaking with sources, WZ has learned there has been some consideration in creative on how to use Ric Flair if he is to sign some kind of contract with WWE.

The popular discussion has been for Ric Flair to be used as a manager for Dolph Ziggler.

Right now, the task at hand is to negotiate with Flair a legends contract as well as a talent contract to compensate him for his work for whatever time he would be on television weekly as a manager for Ziggler.

It seems WWE creative is going in the direction of having Ziggler with a manager regardless, as Mason Ryan is being kept in the conversation, potentially if Flair doesn't end up in the role with Ziggler.

One source did say there is also some hesitation among some in WWE as to whether they want to bring Flair in for a weekly role. While Flair is always respected for who he is, his age as well as his history of going off script at times and doing things his way has been brought up as concerns in the Ric Flair creative discssion.

Again, nothing at the current time has been signed and put in place but we're told this is being entertained as a serious possibility if all negotiations get finalized.

WZ will continue to follow the story and bring you the latest.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive: Possible WWE Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair   Exclusive: Possible WWE Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 8:00 pm

I think I'd enjoy Flair and Ziggler together.. I just wish Flair didn't look as bad as he has over the last couple of years.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive: Possible WWE Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair   Exclusive: Possible WWE Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 2:00 am

I love Vickie with Dolph however this would be an ok change for me and I think it would certainly lead the WWE to giving Dolph some world titles which imo he should have got a while ago..

So I hope this happens sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive: Possible WWE Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair   Exclusive: Possible WWE Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair Empty

Back to top Go down

Exclusive: Possible WWE Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair
Page 1 of 1