Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now! Empty
PostSubject: WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now!   WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now! EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012, 5:15 am

http://wrestlingsuperstore.com/wweintercontinentalclassicbeltwhitestrap-1.aspx

^ Link has lots of pictures of the belt.

Price is $399 shipping.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now! Newicbelt

Molded from the actual belt handmade by Dave Millican, the current WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt is an exact-scale replica of the one that is being defended on TV. This is a cast replica with our new 3D plates which measure 4 mm thick. The belt measures 4 feet 1 inches long and weights over 5 pounds. The simulated leather strap is white in the front and black in the back. The center medallion measures 8.5 inches high by 11 inches wide. Fits up to a 46 inch waist. Comes in a cloth carrying case with the WWE logo on it.

PREORDER FOR AN EARLY SEPTEMBER RELEASE. If you place an order for this belt along with other items, your entire order will not ship until this belt is in stock. Your card will not be charged until the belt is in stock.

----------------------

Anyone interested in buying it?

Does anyone have any replica belts already? If so which ones and if not would you ever want to buy some [not necessarily this one]?
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now!   WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now! EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 12:42 am

it looks nice, not sure if I would buy any.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now!   WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now! EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012, 8:45 pm

About time!

I have the IC title before that [my favorite design of any belt w/ last Women's Title design] but I'm getting this belt for sure when it comes out.

$400 shipping is steep however this will be my first 4 mm replica [well actually the Spinner is 4mm or more right?] anyways it should look great in my collection. Hopefully WWE.com sells it and they have a sale later in the year so I can get it for a little less than $400.

I wish it was this original version Cody brought back:

WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now! Wwe-cody-rhodes-new-intercontinental-championship-belt

But they had issues with trademarks so they had to use the original white IC title design. :-/

Still is a nice belt I just liked this picture's version more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now!   WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now! Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Intercontinental Championship Adult Size Replica Belt with White Strap Being Sold Now!
Page 1 of 1