Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randy Orton Still Being Pushed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Randy Orton Still Being Pushed Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Still Being Pushed   Randy Orton Still Being Pushed EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 2:21 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Randy_Orton_Still_Being_Pushed_Report_on_Sheamus_AJ_Lee_Visits_Marvel_HQ.html

- Due to the depth issues with WWE's roster, Randy Orton will continue to be pushed near the top when he returns from suspension soon. Orton has been vocally frustrated in the sense that he believes he is better as a heel.

WWE feels they need one top babyface to anchor the live events and they are trying to get Sheamus there but aren't sure if he's ready yet, which is why Orton is still a babyface.

Orton is also frustrated because officials took his punt kick away from him, which was done because of the concussion issues.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Still Being Pushed   Randy Orton Still Being Pushed EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 10:01 am

So rather than working for the good of the company and for the safety of others, he wants to be self centred and throw a tantrum when he gets told no?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Still Being Pushed   Randy Orton Still Being Pushed EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 2:38 pm

Because hes a piece of shit....his "maturity" certainly went away in a heartbeat, didnt it?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Still Being Pushed   Randy Orton Still Being Pushed EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 6:02 pm

VLG. wrote:
So rather than working for the good of the company and for the safety of others, he wants to be self centred and throw a tantrum when he gets told no?
He hasn't thrown a tantrum, he just thinks he's better as a heel. If he was throwing a tantrum he'd threaten to quit WWE if they didn't do what he wants. I also don't blame him for being a little upset they took the punt from him, that was a great move.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Still Being Pushed   Randy Orton Still Being Pushed EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 10:48 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
VLG. wrote:
He hasn't thrown a tantrum, he just thinks he's better as a heel. If he was throwing a tantrum he'd threaten to quit WWE if they didn't do what he wants. I also don't blame him for being a little upset they took the punt from him, that was a great move.

Ok, maybe not a tantrum. But he is being selfish. Yes, he may feel he works better as a heel, but if WWE need a babyface and choose him he should act according to company wishes. By not doing so, it implies he is out to benefit himself and not others.

And I'd hardly call the punt a great move, it was normally used to write people off TV. However, it is something that became synonymous with Orton, but as it was banned on safety grounds, he can't complain. I don't hear complaints about the piledriver being banned?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Still Being Pushed   Randy Orton Still Being Pushed EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 2:15 pm

VLG. wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
VLG. wrote:

Ok, maybe not a tantrum. But he is being selfish. Yes, he may feel he works better as a heel, but if WWE need a babyface and choose him he should act according to company wishes. By not doing so, it implies he is out to benefit himself and not others.

And I'd hardly call the punt a great move, it was normally used to write people off TV. However, it is something that became synonymous with Orton, but as it was banned on safety grounds, he can't complain. I don't hear complaints about the piledriver being banned?
He's not the only one who would prefer being a heel. A lot of them would rather be a heel because they think it's more fun. He's obviously still doing what WWE wants otherwise he wouldn't be there anymore.

The punt was way better than what you're implying, it was intense and one of my favorite moves I loved seeing him do.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Still Being Pushed   Randy Orton Still Being Pushed EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 2:31 pm

Most people prefer bwing a heel, yes. Most people do as they're told though, and don't make their preference public or they'd lose their spot. Orton seems to be losing his standing with WWE atm, so I think its very likely that he'll need to sit down and shut up for a while at least, or risk the severe consequences he seems to have avoided from his suspension.

As for the punt, I should have made it clear that in my opinion it is not a great move. I say this because it's simple and unimaginative. And as I said, initially at least, it was used to write people off TV, and in RVD's case to explain his departure from WWE. In later life though it was just another move, and one he didn't hit often. I personally won't miss it. Others might, you obviously will, but I won't.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Still Being Pushed   Randy Orton Still Being Pushed EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 2:54 pm

VLG. wrote:
Most people prefer bwing a heel, yes. Most people do as they're told though, and don't make their preference public or they'd lose their spot. Orton seems to be losing his standing with WWE atm, so I think its very likely that he'll need to sit down and shut up for a while at least, or risk the severe consequences he seems to have avoided from his suspension.
He's one of the best superstars and veterans, he has every right to stand up(if that's what he's doing) and say what's on his mind. Jericho has done it, Punk has done it, Taker has done it, does that mean they only care about pushing themselves? Of course not.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Still Being Pushed   Randy Orton Still Being Pushed EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 3:30 pm

Every superstar has the right to stand up for themselves, I never said they didn't. What most of them don't do is complain about it later. They accept management decision and take waht they're given.

Randy Orton seems to feel he deserves to be in the World Title picture 365 days a year (or at least thats how it comes across). That is selfish and unfair. Most people don't like John Cena because he was always in the World Title picture, because they felt other people deserved a chance.

I've stated my piece and don't want to start an arguement, so I'm finishing with that. It's my opinion, I accept yours differs from mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Still Being Pushed   Randy Orton Still Being Pushed Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Still Being Pushed
Page 1 of 1