Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randy Orton Answers Fan Questions on His Time Away from WWE and More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Randy Orton Answers Fan Questions on His Time Away from WWE and More Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Answers Fan Questions on His Time Away from WWE and More   Randy Orton Answers Fan Questions on His Time Away from WWE and More EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 5:34 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Randy_Orton_Answers_Fan_Questions_on_His_Time_Away_from_WWE_and_More.html

- Randy Orton was asked by a fan on Twitter this morning how home was treating him during his time off from WWE. Orton replied that he has been strength training with a trainer four times a week. Orton added that it feels good to be refreshed but he's ready to return.

Orton took more fan questions and confirmed that his punt kick was banned. He also joked that Brodus Clay is his dream opponent.

One fan asked Orton if it was true that he was smoking marijuana. Orton replied, "I can neither confirm, no deny."

Finally, another fan referenced a recent interview by Ken Doane where he claimed John Cena was trying to get Orton fired. Orton replied:

"I've never seen reporters backstage. As for your 'news' sites. Look at them for entertainment, not actual backstage happenings"
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Randy Orton Answers Fan Questions on His Time Away from WWE and More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Answers Fan Questions on His Time Away from WWE and More   Randy Orton Answers Fan Questions on His Time Away from WWE and More EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 9:14 pm

His "I can neither confirm, nor deny" made me laugh. Also liked what he said about the "news" sites. It was great to see him tweeting
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz

Randy Orton Answers Fan Questions on His Time Away from WWE and More
Page 1 of 1