Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE

Go down 
+2
Shimmer Mark
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE Empty
PostSubject: More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE   More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 4:59 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/More_Divas_Expected_To_Bolt_From_WWE_Great_American_Bash_Revisited_More.html

- Maxine, whose real name is Karlee Leilani Perez, quit WWE last week due to frustration with her lack of upward mobility after being affiliated with the sports entertainment organization for over three years. F4Wonline.com reports she wasn't the only female talent frustrated with her standing in the company and that some employees believe she will not be the last to leave on her own volition. This comes on the heels of Kelly Kelly taking a hiatus in order to return to modeling and see if she can land opportunities in Hollywood.

Maxine continues a trend that began last year of female talent opting to walk away from WWE, which includes Michelle McCool, Gail Kim, Maryse, Brie Bella and Nikki Bella.

------------------------------

So who do you think will leave next either by their own choice or being fired?
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE   More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 12:27 pm

Well, I think Kelly Kelly is on her way out for sure. I will be very surprised if she comes back. It seems like a lot of the fat is being trimmed off of the roster, so I would be happy if the others stayed. The only other Diva that I am really not liking is Aksana.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE   More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 3:01 pm

Amused that the dirt sheets keep spinning things the way they do, never mind what Maxine, herself, said. She said she wants to be an actress and performer, that her interests aren't in pro wrestling. But, what does she know about her reasons for leaving, right?

Maxine had potential, but if this isn't what she wants to do, it's her choice, and I'm fine with that. If she doesn't want to be in pro wrestling, she shouldn't be.

Gail was the only one listed who left out of "frustration." They're suggesting MICHELLE MCCOOL was frustrated over her spot and lack of push? As Kelly Kelly often says, "COME ON!" Michelle RETIRED as the top woman in the company, at the same time her husband retired. Yes, I know Taker came back for a one off at Wrestlemania to make his record at that event an even 20-0, but the guy is pretty much retired. Michelle had a great career, and now she wants to settle down with Taker and raise a family.

The girls Johnny Ace found while thumbing through lingerie and swimsuit catalogs weren't intended to be full time wrestlers in the first place. They were to be like Stacy & Torrie, eye candy and a pool of women they could use for the then annual Playboy issue. With PG, that's not there, any more.

Kelly says she's "on vacation," for the record, which doesn't sound like someone who is leaving. The deal she's supposedly being offered sounds a lot like the deal they offered Chyna back in 2001, which was more money, a much lighter schedule, & agreeing to promote her other projects on the shows. That said, her taking off for however long she's doing it hasn't been the End of the Divas that some were saying it would be (If the Divas survived losing Sable, Chyna, Trish, & Lita, they'll survive Kelly not being around). It just meant AJ now had an opportunity, and she has run with it.

If losing the likes of Maryse & the Bellas means room for Britani Knight, Buggy Nova, Tenille Tayla, and, if the rumors of the company's interest are true, Angelina Love, to mix it up with AJ, Kharma, Beth, & Nattie, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE   More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 3:31 pm

WWE Needs to just start realeasing people already there's ALOT of dead weight on the roster.I know it's because of Lindas Campain but there's just Too many people on the roster.As for Kelly Kelly I will always Love Kelly but its time for her to go she's been there way to long and has done so many things for the company and it's time for her to leave.Same as Beth she needs to leave as well she's been "The Glamazon" for years and TBA she's boring.Also ROSA MENDES needs to go for the 1000th time she needs to go she is the most useless diva ever in the history of the WWE.I also would not mind if Alicia fox and Tamina leave as well
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE   More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 10:03 pm

Couldn't care less who goes. The division has been stale for eons. Bad wrestlers and a lack of personalities. Won't blame it entirely on the talents, but as much as I want things to change - WWE clearly isn't listening to their fans as far as the female division is concerned. So, why continue bitch about it?!
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE   More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE EmptyWed 04 Jul 2012, 10:33 pm

Eyes wrote:
Couldn't care less who goes. The division has been stale for eons. Bad wrestlers and a lack of personalities. Won't blame it entirely on the talents, but as much as I want things to change - WWE clearly isn't listening to their fans as far as the female division is concerned. So, why continue bitch about it?!

Because There's always that 1% chance that WWE may actually care about there Divas you see what WWE is doing with AJ and you think That Maybe WWE actually care about the Divas same thing with Eve.If WWE did not care about there Divas then they would of let Kelly Leave instead of Forcing her to stay.IMO people should already know what to expect from divas They get 1 PPV match with no build up that gets announced a week before the PPV,then after the PPV they get no match on Raw,no match on SD,a superstars match and Then a 2 second
Match on Raw that leads to the Divas Champ match at the next PPV.There hasnt been a Diva Feud since Beth and Eve vs Kelly and Maria and that wasn't even a good build up at all.And it makes me wonder on why signing all these chicks when only 2 or 3 of them actually gets used.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile

PostSubject: Re: More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE   More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE EmptyThu 05 Jul 2012, 4:12 am

All but AJ seem to be afterthoughts. I wish they'd just go on strike or some shit. WWE is shit with how they treat the girls ESPECIALLY THE CHAMPION!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE   More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

More Divas Expected To Bolt From WWE
Page 1 of 1