Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected Empty
PostSubject: Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected   Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected EmptyTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:56 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_News_on_The_Rock_s_1000th_RAW_Appearance_-_Announcement_Expected.html

- As noted before, The Rock announced that he will be appearing at the 1,000th RAW episode on July 23rd. The Rock added that his goal is the WWE Title.

Regarding the appearance, Rock is expected to appear live in person, not via satellite. Overseas filming for Fast 6 doesn't begin until late July or early August so he should be in the country for RAW.

The belief is that Rock will be making some sort of major announcement on the 1,000th RAW.

-----------------------

What do you think he will announce?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected   Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 1:08 am

I'm so excited to see him at the 1000th Raw! Gonna try so hard to meet him.

He's most likely going to announce that he'll be in the WWE title match at WrestleMania next year, then he'll leave for a bit and come back around Rumble time to build for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected   Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 1:27 am

You're going to the 1000th Raw my Queen?! king

Have fun and good luck meeting anyone.

I think it will be something with the WWE title as well considering his tweets.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected   Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 2:31 am

YAWN
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected   Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 4:42 am

No doubt it has something to do with the title, but with him filming Fast 6 this summer, we probably will have to wait until later in the year to see a lot of him.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected   Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 2:16 pm

King Silva wrote:
You're going to the 1000th Raw my Queen?! king

Have fun and good luck meeting anyone.

I think it will be something with the WWE title as well considering his tweets.
Yes I am! I always go to the shows in St Louis since it's only a half hour away. I plan on going over there on that Sunday to try and meet The Rock and others
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected   Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage News on The Rock's 1000th RAW Appearance - Announcement Expected
Page 1 of 1