Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ

Go down 
+3
Angelus
The LL Father
King Silva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptySun 15 Jul 2012, 9:49 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/Tammy_Sytch_Entering_Rehab_Following_Trip_To_The_Emergency_Room.html

WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch, 39, is entering a drug rehabilitation center to address her longstanding issues with substance abuse.

She was admitted to an emergency room Friday night and her boyfriend, independent wrestler Damien Darling, insisted that she receive professional help. According to a press release issued by RF Video, she will enter the facility on Monday.

The influential Diva's behavior has grown increasingly erratic since last summer when she split from her boyfriend of five years. New Jack, a former bounty hunter, claimed Sytch had asked him to kill her ex shortly after their break-up. In November, Sytch posted images online of injuries to her nose, forehead, wrist and foot when she fell down an escalator at Newark Liberty Airport. She claimed the fall stemmed from taking antibiotics for a viral infection. She has mentioned being hospitalized on her Facebook account numerous times since then, and in April, said that she suffered a concussion and a black eye after "taking a bad fall in the rain."

Sytch has also missed multiple scheduled appearances this year, which event promoters have attributed to "personal demons" and "personal issues." American Icon Autographs have stated that they have no intention of working with her again after she missed the WrestleReunion show in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in April, marking the third time she bailed on them. She also missed three dates for two promotions in Maine that month.

-------------------------

www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/John_Cena_Wins_His_100th_Match_Of_2012_Tammy_Sytch_Weighs_In_On_AJ_More.html

- Amid negative online reaction to having her underwear gratuitously dislodged during a recent independent wrestling show, WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch wrote on Facebook that it's unfair she's getting ripped when AJ is "sucking face" on Raw. She wrote, "AJ (whoever that is) sucked face with 2 men a few days ago on worldwide TV. totally trumpted what I did.. and I STILL GET CRITICIZED."

Sytch then clarified to her friends that she has no "heat" with the WWE Diva—she just doesn't know who she is: "I didnt take a shot at AJ...I dont watch wrestling...any wrestling...so I honestly didnt know who she was. Once in a blue moon I'll flip passed it on TV and I happened to see that angle...and didnt know who she was. thats all. period. no harm in not knowing. I dont know who half the guys on that roster are."

Sytch then posted a message complementing AJ: "If they are willing to finally give a chick a spot like that, with all the air time (like they did with me) more power to her. From what I saw, which was very little, she has her character down pat... and I love her facials. dont know where she came from, but she was either taught right, or just has it. I was never taught anything, it would just come naturally. If that is her case, fantabulous!"

----------------------

No

Last edited by King Silva on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 4:43 am

gosh anything she ever has to say about any diva always boils down to it being about her...me, me, me!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 4:51 am

Yeah she is a dumb bitch.

At least she is in rehab however even being sober I doubt much will change..

At least I don't think they have rehab for being a stuck up bitch..
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 11:41 am

Sadly this is not suprising in either way.

She needs to get her ego in check especially after saying she wants to work for wwe etc and then is saying she don't watch the product but see it now and then but don't know who the talent is. I am pretty sure they said AJ name during the entire promo last night. I think this could upset alot of Diva fans. But Aj Lee might be better if not on the same level of Trish Stratus in that the fans like her and You could make a strong case that WWE built a storyline to sell a ppv around her. I mean everyone was wondering how she would call the match and what the outcome would be. I mean I don't ever remember a Diva being this important to a storyline in a long time and that way more important then Sunny ever was in her career in wwe.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 12:46 pm

Remember a short while ago when Sunny was bashing women wrestling, period. I'm sure that had nothing to do with being considered not nearly as important as various women who held the Women's Championship.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 2:41 pm

AJ's kiss trumped what Sunny did? WTF did she do?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 8:47 pm

The ShowOff Dolph Ziggler wrote:

Sunny took off her panties at an indy show.

She had a skirt on or something and she 'claims' an extra pair of underwear.. But come on the whore was probably lying; she was letting that shit air out.. Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ 115218
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 8:51 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Tammy_Sunny_Sytch_Checks_Into_WWE-Sponsored_Rehab_Following_Vodka_Binge.html

WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch checked into a rehabilitation program sponsored by WWE on Monday morning. She was admitted to an emergency room late Friday night for consuming nearly two gallons of vodka, and her boyfriend, independent wrestler Damien Darling, insisted that she seek professional help.

Rob Feinstein, who conducted a sit-down interview with the legendary Diva yesterday where she addressed her variety of personal battles over the past year, posted the following on Facebook 'putting over' WWE for its handling of the situation: "I want to take this time to really put over the WWE as many people don't know how quick they work and this needs to get out there. I am not writing this to put myself over, I am putting over the WWE. Yesterday when we finished the interview with Tammy I made a quick phone call to Tommy Dreamer and told him that Tammy wanted to go to rehab ASAP. He made one call to them on a Sunday and within 30 minutes she was booked with in 24 hours and the WWE had her picked up today as well. The WWE needs alot of credit on how fast they acted and it is a good thing that they do this for anyone that has worked for the company."

Beginning in September 2007, WWE distributed rehabilitation assistance to all former WWE contracted talent. The goal of the initiative is designed to help any former talent that may have a substance-related dependency problem.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 9:59 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/CM_Punk_Responds_To_John_Cena_s_WWE_Title_Challenge_Sunny_Addresses_Rehab.html

- WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch checked into a rehabilitation program sponsored by WWE yesterday after being admitted to an emergency room late Friday night for consuming nearly two gallons of vodka. The trailblazing WWE Diva addressed the matter via Facebook.

"Heartfelt thank yous go out to everyone for your support... Im doing something I need to do for me. I'll be fine... I promise. xoxoxo," she wrote Monday night.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 5:48 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Story_Behind_Tammy_Sytch_s_Erratic_Behavior_Why_She_Was_Fired_By_WWE.html

As reported earlier, WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch checked into a rehabilitation program sponsored by WWE on Monday morning. She was admitted to an emergency room late Friday night for consuming nearly two gallons of vodka (amount according to RF Video), and her boyfriend, independent wrestler Damien Darling, insisted that she seek professional help.

According to Bryan Alvarez of F4Wonline.com, she attributes her erratic behavior in recent months, which has led to her no-showing multiple wrestling events she was scheduled to perform on, to depression stemming from loneliness. The couple have a long-distance relationship as they only spend time together on weekends and on Mondays she often becomes depressed and subsequently behaves in an erratic manner through the week. The website says she has had "several bad Fridays" but last week's ordeal was serious enough that Darling gave her an ultimatum; either enter rehab or they were through.

RF Video was scheduled to film Sytch's wrestling road travels last week but her untimely fall of the wagon nixed plans. She then offered to participate in a "shoot" interview on Sunday, which was more or less an intervention, as she spilled her soul on her myriad of problems. She was asked on at least three occasions whether she was comfortable laying everything out on the table and said she wanted to go public with her personal issues not to mention that she considered it the first step in cleansing her inner being.

Dave Meltzer stated in 2005 in his Wrestling Observer Newsletter obituary for Sytch's late boyfriend Chris Candido that her refusal to enter a rehabilitation center led to her premature termination from WWE, then known as the World Wrestling Federation, in the summer of 1998. After repeated no-shows and questionable excuses, particularly when she claimed to executive Linda McMahon that she had miscarried a child and was unable to produce medical documentation, was asked to enter rehab. She refused and was fired as a result. She entered rehab at least once years later, but was unable to cease her substance abuse.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:45 am

King Silva wrote:
The ShowOff Dolph Ziggler wrote:

Sunny took off her panties at an indy show.

She had a skirt on or something and she 'claims' an extra pair of underwear.. But come on the whore was probably lying; she was letting that shit air out.. Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ 115218

I don't understand her logic. How is a kiss (two in AJ's case) worse than public indecency?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:22 am

because this is sunny!!! obviously she can do absolutly no wrong, yet is upset and wonders why people think of her as a tragic cheap whore.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:25 am

2 gallons of vodka? as if
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 10:01 pm

King Silva wrote:

Sytch wrote on Facebook that it's unfair she's getting ripped when AJ is "sucking face" on Raw. She wrote, "AJ (whoever that is) sucked face with 2 men a few days ago on worldwide TV. totally trumpted what I did.. and I STILL GET CRITICIZED."

Sytch then clarified to her friends that she has no "heat" with the WWE Diva—she just doesn't know who she is: "I didnt take a shot at AJ...I dont watch wrestling...any wrestling...so I honestly didnt know who she was. Once in a blue moon I'll flip passed it on TV and I happened to see that angle...and didnt know who she was. thats all. period. no harm in not knowing. I dont know who half the guys on that roster are."

Sytch then posted a message complementing AJ: "If they are willing to finally give a chick a spot like that, with all the air time (like they did with me) more power to her. From what I saw, which was very little, she has her character down pat... and I love her facials.

[b]----------------------

No

Second paragraph completely contradicts everything she said, and oh course she had to mention facials, I wonder how many she's had. and why is not knowing these chicks ALWAYS her go to excuse? Anytime I unfortunately read an article about her, she always disses them then claims not to know who they are, but she could tell you EVERYTHING about them. I'm going to need Sunny to sit her fat crack head ass DOWN! This trick needs to find a stadium and have a couple of seats! Being her must be a very miserable thing. Someone needs to euthanize her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ   Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Entering Rehab Following Trip To The Emergency Room; Before Sunny Weighed In On AJ
Page 1 of 1