Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02 Empty
PostSubject: Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02   Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 3:34 am

Ten years ago, today...

According to JR, Molly & Trish are feuding over the Undisputed Championship. The Rock & Brock must have been surprised to learn that.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02   Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 3:40 am

I watched that mixed tag not that long ago.

I got an urge to watch lots of Molly videos from her first time as Women's Champion.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02   Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 4:15 am

Cool. I guess I timed putting a lot of Molly matches up, well. smile

They did a lot of intergender matches in those years instead of the mixed tag matches. I know why they don't do it, now, but I thought it just made the Divas look that much tougher mixing it up with the boys.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02   Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 4:21 am

Yeah they did do a lot of those matches.

It was kinda cool because a lot of Raws you could have 2 matches involving the women.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02   Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 12:59 pm

As we were talking about in another discussion, it's all about time management. There were more storylines, overall, going on back then, but they always managed to get a match, sometimes two, for the women. At this time, Trish & Molly were doing something to build their feud every Raw, without neglecting the rest of the roster.

Now, they'll sometimes remember Layla is Champion, and still don't develop a feud for her. They'll just throw her into a PPV match with Beth with no advance build up, and wonder why she isn't that over, any more.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02   Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2012, 2:15 pm

There hasn't been many Divas since Molly who I enjoyed watching all the time.

Victoria is definitely one; and maybe Mickie James. I did kinda get tired of seeing her win repeatedly after a while; and her gimmick became meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02   Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02 Empty

Back to top Go down

Molly Holly & William Regal vs Trish Stratus & Bubba Ray Dudley + Stephanie, 7 22-02
Page 1 of 1