Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode Empty
PostSubject: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode   "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 9:32 pm

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Stone_Cold_Steve_Austin_Explains_Why_He_Didn_t_Appear_On_Raw_s_1000th_Episode.html

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin, who Vince McMahon has dubbed the greatest star in the history of Monday Night Raw, was noticeably absent from Monday's 1000 episode celebration. The legendary wrestler addressed his absence from the program with an explanation on his official website, BrokenSkullRanch.com.

"The reason I did not attend RAW 1,000 was because I underwent a major knee surgery on my left knee on July 2, 2012. Dr. Neal ElAttrache of the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, CA performed the surgery," he states.

Austin says the surgery was a complete success, but he remains on crutches and recently began physical therapy.

He continues, "STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN IS A 100% ASS KICKING MACHINE. There was no way I was going to limp down the ramp on crutches for RAW 1,000. It was time to get my knee fixed. The decision to no-show RAW 1,000 was made by me and no one else. I have always taken pride in making my shots and have never faked an injury or illness. Pro Wrestling is a tough game and it was time to pay the piper for some of the damage I incurred in the ring. No gripes. No complaints."

"To the fans that were hoping to see SCSA, I’m sorry I missed the show. I would have loved to be there under different circumstances. I normally keep my personal business to myself, but due to feedback and incorrect speculation, I have posted this blog and given the 411 on why I was not at RAW 1,000."
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode   "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 9:50 pm

Gee, that sucks. Hopefully his knee heels up.

TBH, I didn't pay much attention to the fact he wasn't there. I was hoping to see Edge.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode   "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 11:54 pm

I was actually expecting him to come out and help Cena, or more or less attack Punk. He was one of the main wrestlers whom I missed during the show, and was disappointed when he didn't show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode   "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode Empty

Back to top Go down

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin Explains Why He Didn't Appear On Raw's 1000th Episode
Page 1 of 1