Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva Empty
PostSubject: WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva   WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 12:19 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Legend_Thinks_Velvet_Sky_Should_Be_A_Diva_Lilian_Garcia_Promotes_SummerSlam.html

- Velvet Sky's departure from TNA Impact Wrestling this week has sparked rumors and speculation that the colorful grappler could eventually wind up in WWE as a 'Diva'. Though it is publicly unknown how WWE brass perceive the ten-year veteran wrestler, Sky has at least one backer in the sports entertainment organization in "Hardcore Legend" Mick Foley, who feels she would blend in nicely with their array of female talent.

When asked via Twitter whether the former TNA Women's Knockout Champion would make for a great addition to WWE's Divas division, he responded, "I think @VelVelHoller would be a valuable addition to the @WWE Divas roster. Hope it happens."

Sky acknowledged Foley's remarks, writing, "Thank you Mick!"

While working her way up the wrestling ranks, Sky, who was then known as Talia, appeared for WWE as an extra and enhancement wrestler in 2005 and 2006. She also auditioned for the 2007 Diva Search, but did not make the final cut. She opened up on the setback earlier this month during an interview with The Post and Courier.

"The only thing I’m going to say about that is the only reason I did that is because there were powers at be within that organization that told me they wanted to see me do it. Some higher-up people in the organization came to me and told me that they would like to see me do it," Sky said.

"It's not a way that I wanted to break into wrestling. But if someone is basically telling you that they want to see you do this, then you do it. You bite the bullet and you do it.

"Everything happens for a reason, and it just wasn’t my time then. I’m glad I didn't get through."
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva   WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 2:44 am

I agree with Mick. With the shift towards the Golden Era style Divas with indie women and fitness models, she and Angelina would fit right in.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva   WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 3:50 am

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing TBP in WWE.

I don't think they will though.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva   WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 9:11 pm

TBP vs The returning LayCool, why not?? lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva   WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 11:28 pm

It pretty much books itself.

Of course McCool would need to come back and Idk if she would want to she has only been gone for 14 months which isn't even that long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva   WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Legend Thinks Velvet Sky Should Be A Diva
Page 1 of 1