Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds Empty
PostSubject: Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds   Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 12:20 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Maria_Kanellis_Cryptically_Airs_Kelly_Kelly_s_Dirty_Laundry_Online_WWE_Diva_Responds.html

While recapping Monday's episode of Raw for Maria Menounos' media network AfterBuzzTV.com, former WWE performer Maria Kanellis used the open forum to cryptically remark about Kelly Kelly's personal life.

The WWE Diva appeared on Raw for the first time in over two months and scored a singles match victory over Eve following a surprise hurricanrana. "There was a lot of speculation that [Kelly Kelly] was leaving for good. So they must have come to terms on her contract and she's still here," Kanellis states.

Co-host Josh Padgett and special guest Nigel McGuinness then ask Kanellis whether she had "backstage heat" with Kelly, who she worked alongside with in WWE from 2006 to 2010. She responds in a cryptic manner.

"I just think that sometimes you gotta be careful what photos end up on the Internet when people are involved with other people because it makes us girls that work our tails off to be very good individuals and be good at our job look trashy," stated Kanellis, who prides herself in being a 'Lady'.

McGuinness says he never saw "those photos" and feels that Kelly should set up her own website. "Trending now, naked pictures of Kelly Kelly," he jokes. "The First Lady of Ring of Honor" responds, "I don't mind those, naked it up if you're by yourself, but if you're with someone else's someone else...I don't like that. Scandalous and I don't like it. It's exact opposite of what I'm about. I think that you have to be careful with that stuff. Especially if you're trying to change..."

At this point, Kanellis is directed by the producer to change the subject to Kelly's match. She responds, "I don't want to go the next match." She then continues, "Especially if you're trying to change the opinions people are having about a certain group of individuals. You know what I mean? I have a problem with that because I fought my entire life to try and be just as strong as men and just as smart, and of course, the first thing that happens, is I get a stupid gimmick. So what did I do? I got on Celebrity Apprentice. And as soon as I was out of WWE, I started to make a change with my life, but it was not random photos of me with someone else's someone else—because they don't go away."

Regarding the photos in question, Kanellis appears to be referencing some images that surfaced online in early 2009 of Kelly canoodling with a married man in fellow WWE Superstar Chris Jericho—the batch included a shot of the two kissing. It has been heavily speculated that the two were involved in a secret romantic relationship then; a Google.com search for the term "chris jericho kelly kelly" leads to numerous suggest results including "chris jericho kelly kelly kissing," "chris jericho kelly kelly dating," "chris jericho and kelly kelly a couple" and "chris jericho kelly kelly together."

Kelly appeared to respond to Kanellis' cryptic remarks Tuesday evening via Twitter, herself cryptically stating, "I will never mention your name, you will never be relevant. If I have something to say about you, I will say it to you ☺ #thebiggerperson."

Kanellis responded, "Relevant enough to call me. #IMALADY." She then deleted the remark, but stands by her show comments.

She tweeted, "@afterbuzztv is a show about a show. Every show discusses the show, news and gossip. If you don't like you're dirty laundry aired maybe you should be more careful about what shows up on the Internet."

To view Kanellis' two-minute long spiel, click spoiler:
Spoiler:

---------------------

MEOW!

Catfight anyone?
Who do you think would win a legit fight between the two?
Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds 773246
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds   Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 12:54 am

Maria ftw
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds   Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 2:06 am

I am shocked... SHOCKED... at the implication that Kelly has had some affairs!

I am even more shocked that Maria's talking about the other Divas' affairs! The Bellas would be as shocked as I am!

At least she didn't mention the sink thing... smile
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds   Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 3:31 am

I think Maria must of forgot or bumped her head because she claims she's a lady but wasn't she on playboy posing naked?.Maria when WWE gave you the stupid gimmick you played that role so well because you really are stupid in real life.Also Maria your wrestling skills are just as terrible as Kellys so you really need to stop seeking attention and get a clue.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds   Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds EmptyWed 08 Aug 2012, 8:49 am

Maria does tend to talk a lot of trash but she should really keep stuff like that to herself, or at least not talk about it on a show that a lot of people watch. at least Kelly kept things classy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds   Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds Empty

Back to top Go down

Maria Kanellis Cryptically Accuses Kelly Kelly Of Having An Affair, Kelly Responds
Page 1 of 1