Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement   CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 5:16 am

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/CM_Punk_Interview_Attacking_The_Rock_Working_With_Heyman_Retirement.html

WWE Champion CM Punk was interviewed by Comcast.com this week to promote Sunday's Summerslam 2012 pay-per-view. Here are some highlights of what Punk said about:

Attacking The Rock at RAW 1,000: "I don’t think it was sudden at all. I’d been very vocal about the Rock coming back and cherry-picking the days he comes in. So, when he comes in I’m going to smack him in the face ... I just think there are a lot of people who work their asses off here. I’m here 24/7, 365 days a year and he’s here like three days a year. So when he comes in here and tries to lay claim to our success and things people have worked hard to establish, it’s a little offensive."

"I’m in line to face [The Rock] if I hold on till the Royal Rumble. The WWE’s like a minefield. Any guy can beat anyone on any given Sunday. So hopefully I’ll make it and I’ll prove to the Rock that you can’t just walk in and pick your days."

Retirement & Remaining Goals in Wrestling: "I’m not going to wrestle forever ... I would definitely say I’ve passed the middle point of my career for sure. Not many [goals remain]. I kind of want to make a few guys and girls. And I think I’ve done a little bit of that with AJ (Lee). I want to make sure there’s a future for the wrestling business when I leave. I want to make sure there are people that fill that void."

Working With Paul Heyman: "I’m happy to see him when he’s here. It’s great. Before I could only hang out with him when I did shows in the Northeast. I got to grab a bite to eat with him. Now, he’s not here as often as I’d like, but when he shows up on Mondays it makes my day easier. He’s a dear friend I can bounce ideas off of."

"I’d love to [work with Paul Heyman]. But he’s busy with Brock. And I don’t know if the Paul Heyman/CM Punk dynamic would work on screen. I don’t need a mouthpiece. And I think we’re two separate entities. But behind the scenes we get along famously."
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement   CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 12:42 am

that was a good interview. although he doesnt need him, it still be kinda cool to see what they would do.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement   CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 3:00 am

Agreed.

I think he should face Rock at RR I just don't know if he will lose and then regain the belt before that point.

As for him retiring I'll be sad to see him go. Hopefully like he said he can make some more people's careers by feuding with them and or just interacting with them for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement   CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Interview: Attacking The Rock, Working With Paul Heyman & Retirement
Page 1 of 1